Chapter 2

Warning: Strong Language and mentions of rape.
__________

Loki swallowed as he felt someone's arms wrapped around his stomach from behind, pulling him against their chest.

Loki tried to lightly pull away, but found he couldn't.

"Please, n-not tonight?" Loki whispered pleadingly.

Loki shivered involuntarily as he felt their lips on his neck, biting softly as his pale skin.

"You know you want this, Loki", they whispered back.

Loki felt a hand tugging at his jeans. His breath hitched as he looked over his shoulder at the blond, who just smiled cruelly at Loki's terrified look.

"F-Fandral, please don't?" Loki begged.

Instead of answering, Fandral guided Loki to the bed, pushing Loki on to it. Fandral quickly discarded his clothes before he climbed atop Loki, straddling his waist.

Fandral pulled Loki's shirt off over his head, tossing it aside as he ran his hands over Loki's chest. Loki shivered, squeezing his eyes shut tight.

"Sh", Fandral murmured.

Fandral's hand went down Loki's chest, into his jocks wrapping tightly around Loki's cock. Loki's eyes snapped open and his breath sped up as Fandral pulled off his jocks.

"Where's the lubricant?" Fandral asked.

Loki swallowed and slowly reached over to the bedside table and handed a small jar to Fandral shamefully.

Fandral opened the jar, dipping his fingers into it. He pushed Loki back against the sheets.

Loki let out a small gasp as Fandral pushed a finger into his anus, rubbing it in and out. Then another finger was added.

On the fourth finger, Fandral pulled out and quickly lined up his own slicked cock to Loki's entrance.

"Don't worry, Loki. I'll make this feel nice for you", Fandral told him before pushing in. Loki bit back a small cry of pain. Fandral was never gentle. But compared to how rough he usually was this was actually a lot gentler than normal.

"God's, Loki. You think after all of this time you'd be a bit looser", Fandral commented with a groan.

Loki buried his face into the sheets to stifle his cries.

It didn't last very long, but to Loki it felt like an eternity when Fandral finally spilled into him.

Fandral smirked. "See? That wasn't so bad now was it?" He said, nipping Loki's ear.

Loki didn't answer but it seemed that Fandral didn't care as he wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him against his chest. Fandral threw a blanket over the both of them keeping Loki in his grip as he settled beside him.

Loki wanted to run. It was bad enough having to do this with Fandral, much less having to sleep in the same bed with him.

After Fandral had fallen asleep Loki started crying. Silent tears slipping down his face because he knew if he woke Fandral, he wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out of Loki.

He didn't bother dressing himself. He just cried. Why couldn't he be better? Why couldn't he be stronger?

He couldn't stand it anymore. He very carefully slipped from Fandral's grasp without waking him and slowly walked into the bathroom, gently closing the door behind him. He rummaged through the draws. He found a familiar razor at the very bottom.

He sat down on the tiled floor, shivering from not just the cold, but fear. God, if anyone found out he was doing this he would be horrified. He didn't even want to think about how Thor would react.

He looked down at the rest of the scars on his chest. Of course, Fandral hadn't even noticed. Even if he had he probably wouldn't care anyway. He'd just call Loki weak like he always did. Cause he was. He was so weak.

Loki realised they were starting to spell out a word.

He lifted the razor, pressing it to his skin, cutting the rest of the letters.

The rest of the truth.