no titlw just horny

Start from the beginning

Only then did the clanking of chains register in Brave's mind.

In denial, Brave slowly reached up to touch his neck, finding a collar identical to hers. Breathing quickening, he ran his hands down his sculpted calves to find a thick band of metal around one ankle, then the other. He could not comprehend the sight of the metal rings around his wrists, or the chains connected to them.

Starting to panic, he strained against them, panicking more at the cacophonous clang he got in return.

"You're awake~"

"Fuck you!!" Brave spat, pulling violently against his bindings.

"You'll hurt yourself, darling~"

"Don't call me that!"

"Not very polite of you to act in such a way~"

"Why should I, you filthy scum? My guards will find me!"

Rosa smirked, slamming Brave's face down into the bed, pressing him into it. "No," he hissed in his ear. "They'll find a good, pathetic slut of a wife, and "she" will even let them abuse her tight little asshole~" he flipped up Brave's breezy skirt and accentuated the last three words with a harsh spank.

"Ah~ Ahn~ Ahh~! Never!!!"

"Oh, but you will~ Today marks the day in which I claim you as my oh so loving innocent wife who'll take all the cocks on board to keep his husband and crew happy~"

Brave growled into the sheets, shivering as Rosa held his head down while restricting his movement further, tightening his chains in preparation to bring him above deck.

Brave was numb as he was carried onto the deck, ankles bound securely together, arms fully immobilized behind his back.

His greatest fear was that the pirate who'd been delivering his packages for so long knew the truth.

That he was so easy to seduce, so easily and willingly abducted. That he knew he would enjoy being the crew's cumdump.

His cheeks burned red as Rosa lifted his skirt, exposing his ass to the crew. He moaned involuntarily as the pirate spread his ass cheeks, immediately pushing two fingers into him, curling mercilessly against his prostate. He fought himself but could not hide his arousal, to which Rosa laughed and spanked him again.

"You're pathetic~ Can't even hide how much you love this~"

Too soon, and he felt Rosa's cook prodding his entrance, then ramming straight into him. He screamed, shocked as Rosa simply stood there, filling him up and letting his tight hole stretch around the wide member.

"How does it feel, whore~?" the pirate smirked, yanking his hair back.

Brave moaned helplessly, back arching and hips bucking as he couldn't deny wanting more.

"What's that, you want me to wreck you~?"

Brave made no protest, face on fire as all these crewmembers watched their captain pound into him. That rhythm was getting faster and he was already a cunning mess.

From there, he noticed that every time Rosa made him cum, another crewmate joined to fondle or grope him.

Once almost the entire crew was involved, Brave found a cock shoved into his, mouth, then another. Their penetration came at the same inhumanly fast pace as Rosa. He was writhing in pleasure, cum dripping down his thick thighs and dribbling from his cum and cock filled mouth. He swallowed as much as he could but there was so much, he couldn't take it.

They fucked him over and over and over again, slapping and spanking and biting him, kissing and massaging and groping him. Rosa's cock rarely left his body, pounding him into oblivion.

He hated that he was so addicted to this, to being violated and used and abused like this. He loved Rosa ramming into his tight hole like a starved beast. He loved the cocks filling his mouth and throat, depositing impossible amounts of cum in his mouth and on his face. He couldn't get enough of all those crewmates twisting ad tweaking his sensitive nipples, jerking and sucking his cock, squeezing his balls and milking him for cum.

As the they finished up for the night, he was drenched in cum, panting and on the verge of passing out.

"Sleep well, Your Highness~"

Brave couldn't muster up the strength to glare at his captor. He moaned as Rosa kissed him good night, massaging his back soothingly as he helped the fatigued prince in cleaning up. He still felt good, making lewd sounds whenever Rosa's hands accidentally or not brushed against his over stimulated nipples. He liked how rough he was during sex, and how oddly calming he was afterwards.

Deep in his heart, he preferred this to palace life any day. It's not like he didn't have relatives who'd kill for the throne, let then have it.

He had more or less made up his mind that he wouldn't mind being Rosa's wife.

see you all in another six months or something lmao