I tore my shirt over my head and placed it beside me. I threw his shirt on and stood up, the hem of his shirt falling to my knees, luke was a big guy.

"you can look now, luke." I giggled at how innocent he was.

he let out some air and spun around. his eyes trailed down my body, a smile creasing on his lips at the way his shirt looked on me.

"just a little big." he teased slightly and gave my shoulder a nudge.

I stumbled on my feet from his force, "hey sorry I'm not six foot something like you."

he smiled down at me, "am I really a giant?"

I nodded at him with wide eyes to emphasize, "oh yes."

but I liked his height. somehow it made me feel protected and safe. he could wrap his arms around me and practically cover my whole body.

silence came between us like always.

luke began to walk to the other side of the room where a large window took up half the wall. he drew the curtains up so that the big full moon let light in the room. he then walked back over to the light switch and flicked them off. the moon practically lit up the whole entire room, making it glow.

he turned around to face me and our eyes met. we just stood there for quite some time. his shadow covering my face.

he swallowed nervously, "jade, spend the night?"

I smiled softly and him and then looked down at the shirt he gave me, "from the looks of it, I already am."

he returned the smile, "good."

and with that he sat on the left side of the bed, away from his closet. his head rested against the headboard and he brought his knees up to his chest. he patted the spot next to him, opening up the covers for me.

the smile was still on my face as I sat down next to him also leaning my back against the headboard. I pulled the covers up to my shoulders and my eyes gazed up to him.

"nice guitar." I said then looking at the instrument.

he also looked at the guitar, "it's my little secret."

"not anymore." I said very quiet which is usually how I always spoke.

he looked away from the guitar and then at me, we were so close.

"you don't even know if I'm any good." he chuckled, reaching a finger out and booping my nose.

I chuckled at his action and booped his cute little nose right back. (a goal of mine forever)

"that's true," I shuffled around in the sheets trying to get myself comfortable, "you'll have to play for me sometime."

he shook his head still looking at me, "no way, i even get embarrassed to play in front of calum."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "really?"

"mhm."

"well then I'll help you get rid of that, and you'll play in front of me." I spoke bluntly and began to lay down on my side.

luke began to lay down as well, but he still was on his back, gazing up at the blank ceiling. his hands were placed on top of each other and he slightly tapped against them.

"maybe, little j, maybe you can be an exception."

I liked the sound of that.

I rolled over on my shoulder so that I was facing him in bed. my eyes were set straight up at his face. his side profile was so lovely.