Chapter 7- The Capulet's and The Montegue's

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god. You guys, relax. It's just a word that starts with the letter B. Betty, what do you say?" just as Betty was about to answer, Alice Cooper enters the room.

"Elizabeth Cooper." "Mom?"

"I need you. And you. Right now." Mamma Cooper states as she points at her daughter and her raven-haired best friend.

As they left, Artemis stood to make a phone call.

"Who you calling Goddess?" Cheryl asked with interest. "My lawyer to see if my permits are done." she answers and walks out.

"Doesn't it take like, forever to get permits for things?" Kevin asks and the blonde boy shakes his head. "Not when you have our last name, Kev."

🔆

Artemis walked into Fred's work trailer just as a construction man was walking out.

"Artemis. Hi. Um, Archie and Veronica aren't here right now." Fred tells her with a sigh.

"Well then it's a good thing I came to speak to you then isn't it." the Sun child answered.

"Me? About what?" Fred asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I couldn't help but overhear the conversation you had with your worker. And, what I have to offer is much more than what Clifford Blossom can." Artemis starts and she hands Mr. Andrews a folder with a contract, blueprints, 3D designs, and a look at the cost and payment.

"I was intrigued by your pitch for the Sodale project, and by the looks of things, it's not going so well. I recently acquired a building, that's my plans for it. I'm willing to give Andrews Construction the contract, but there's a catch."

"What's the catch?" Hermione asks, still waiting to be handed the folder by Fred.

"I want it done in two months. Three tops. That means working ten to fifteen hours, seven days a week. And I want to start construction by Monday." The blonde tells them, making them both look up in shock.

"I understand that whoever bought this land wants to start now also, but it seems like everyone with power, doesn't want them to break ground here. Look the file over, the highlighted number is the amount of money everyone here, included the two of you, would make but the time it's done. I'll give you until Friday to take the contract, after that, there are plenty of other companies who want it." with that, the blonde leaves the two to look over the file.

🔆

"So, your sister is doing what, with the building you bought her?" Clarissa asked her son as they were shopping for baby shower gifts during her week off.

"I'm not sure. She won't tell me. But she says it's going to be big, and bring in a lot of money not only for her but the whole town. She has said she was thinking about a night club." Apollo answered from his spot as he watched his mother shop. He had no clue why he was dragged here. He doesn't know anything about babies. Or shopping. He usually just lets Artemis shop for him.

"Well, with her brain, I'm sure she's right. I even asked the lawyer, she won't say either but she says it's going to be amazing... What do you think of this?" his mother asks as she holds up a nice looking car seat.