23|Love Me Forever

Start from the beginning

Back at the house, Cyrene was in the bathroom finishing up. I ran over to the closet, grabbed her gym bag, and quickly took it out to my trunk before she could notice it.

After getting dressed in some relaxed fit jeans and a white creased graphic tee, we headed out the door.

"You dyed your hair?" I asked, confused. When did she have time to do that?

"It's a temporary gel. You like it?" She ran her hands over her little soft purple cut as she fastened her seat belt.

She shook her laughing when I tried to kiss her head again. "I'll take that as a yes."

"You should keep it short like that for a while. You look badass with it."

She pulled down the sun visor, checking the mirror, applying more purple lip gloss.

"You think so?"

"You think so?"

"I do." I pulled out of the driveway, taking the long way so I could get more time with her, just us. Light conversation about how she wanted to get some parts in the back of her head and try all these different styles before she grow it back out. We talked about how she thought her coworker would react.

She begged me to tell her where we were going, but I didn't budge. I knew she would chew me out the entire way if I did.

"Are you serious? I got all cute for this?" She asked once I parked.

Holding back from laughing, "just go with it."

"I don't even have my gym bag or anything to wear. I guess I'll just wait in the car until you're done." She folded her arms, pouting.

"Cyrene, quit playing and come on." I got out and grabbed our gym bags from the trunk, then opened her door. "This is apart of my date."

She sucked her teeth, pushing past me, heading inside my gym.

"What up, Troy? Hey Cy?"Chez walked past us, taking his client to another station. We waved.

"Come on, let's get changed." I slipped my arm around her waist, walking us back to the locker room. "Stop dragging your feet, woman."

"I could've stayed in bed for this." She mumbled, snatching her bag stomping off in the changing room. I went over to the next one beside her.

We did a little warm-up, which consisted of some jumping jacks, stretches, and a light jog on the treadmill.

"Aight, come on. Lay down on the mat." I pulled her down on top of me. "Just like that, now keep your legs straight while I lift you."

Holding onto her small waist, she stared down at me while I raised her. She tried to hold on to me with her arms. "Un un spread them out. I got you."

"Keep your core muscle tight," I grunted out, lifting her again, my eyes still connected to hers. She couldn't help but laugh with her goody self.

We did two sets of those before switching positions. Both of us stood for the next one. I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me.