what happened?!?

Abrianna p.o.v

I woke up tied to a bed. I started to move but I couldn't so I stopped. So I just started crying a little, then someone walked in when I saw who it was I instally got mad. "Is someone not happy to see me"? He said rubbing my cheek. I started moving my face. He got frustrated . " So I can't touch you now". "Get the fuck out my face Tahaj with that shit u abused me I fucking hate so swerve with that shit". He smacked me in my face. "Bitch I can touch when I want ". I looked at him with a disgusted look. I didn't cry I'm done crying ova crazy bitches. He walked out the room mad. I started moving around when I noticed my phone was in my side pocket. So I got it and called Elijah. "Hel-". "Elijah please come help me I'm sorryyyy help me tahaj took me." "Where are u at?". I could tell he was mad. "I-i don't know use your GPS b track my phone but I gtg I hear him". I said hanging up hoping this would work.

Elijah p.o.v

I hurried did what she said and called her brother. Yes I'm her brother thts my nigga. But back to the situation.

E=Elijah

J= Jacob

J= hello

E=yo sister ex boyfriend took her we gtg before he do something

J= That nigga took her aight I'm on my way let me call my niggas peace

E=aight

So after I looked where she was and she was in Mane street. Then I heard someone banging in my door so I knew it was Prince. I opened the door and he walked UB with the crasant nigga and ray. "Aye wssup y'all ". "You know where my sister at". "Yea she on Mane street". "Damn thts like 30mins away from here." "Ik  let's go". I said grabbing my keys and running out.

Abrianna p.o.v

Once I got my phone in my pocket I just sat there like nothing happened. "Now im about to untie you if try anything um drugging you understand." I just rolled my eyes and nodded my head yes I ain't got time for this loopy nigga. So he united me and I rubbed my wrist. "Are you hungry baby". Is this nigga fucking crazy nvm.... "I'm not not ur fucking baby I don't go wahhh". He slapped me face hard I thought my teeth were going to fall out a tear slid down my cheek stinging the forming red mark. Im done this bitch just pissed me off y'all might think I'm weak but no. I spit on his face then he tried to hit me again. Like bitch no I caught his fist and put it behind his back hard. He started to whimper o dont know what happened but a little spark just went off in me, I jumped on top of him and punched him in the face repeatedly then I got up and started stomping his ass, he then caught my foot making me fall. Then jumped on top of me and pucnched me in my face. I then flipped us over hitting him again that's when someone pulled me off of him and I passed out. The last thing I heard was BRI are you OK.

Elijah p.o.v

Once we got to the house we ran upstairs seeing BRI n him fighting and let me tell you she got them hands. But I hurried and pulled ate off. "BRI are you OK". Then she passed out. After they got done with him. We took bri to the hospital.

-----

Right now were waiting to see wats wrong with her. I put head feeling like it was my fault if u would have never got a additude and ruined our day she would have never went home and she could be mine right now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Soo what's wrong with bri?

Will Elijah get her or will chresanto we'll find out next uh

Well by lovelys