Chapter 10:Paris and Ocean Arrive In New Orleans

(2 Days Later In New Orleans, Louisiana)
Paris's POV: I sigh softly as I am unpacking me and Ocean's new apartment in The French quarter . Ok yes! I caved! Ocean and Kol deserve to know each other. And maybe , just maybe I do want to see him again.
Ocean:"Mommy we're's Tarzan?" She asks I giggle softly before pointing to her stuffed golden retriever on the new couch. She grins before grabbing him and staring to play with him . I smile softly as I open the doors to the balcony and walk out and look around my eyes soften as i look down and notice Klaus and Kol walking to a bar on  Bourbon Street. My eyes quickly drift back to my daughter .

Me:''Hey,Ocean wanna come and look at the city?'' Ocean grins putting tarzan down and running and looking at the city with me . I giggle when she points to man with a ice cream cart .

Ocean:"Ice cream!'' i giggle softly at her eagerness i playfully gasp and shake my head as she gives me her puppy dog face. Yup, she's definitely Kol's Daughter ......always has to get her way. I chuckle as i pick her up putting her on my hip.

Me:''After Dinner.'' I answer chuckling softly.

*Later on that day*

Marcel's POV: I sigh as i am on my way home when i see two familiar faces watching a small concert outside the restaurant names,"Voodoo Madness''. My eyes widen as i realize it's Paris and Ocean when did they move here they can't be here I'm spooked when I feel her presence behind me so I turn around and my eyes widen as I see Rebekah.

Rebekah:" do you make it a habit of spying on poor woman?" She asks looking over her shoulder for her face instantly amounts as she glances the two over.

Me:" spying and I'm just shocked." I admit still looking at the two and wonder as Paris calls a taxi.