Chapter 6:Kol and Elijah Talk About Paris and Ocean

(Back in New Orleans)
Kol's POV:I Turn Around Drinking My Whisky as Elijah walks in.
Me:"What Do You Want?" I ask a little Harsh. Elijah gives me a look.
Elijah:"I Understand Why The Name Affected Hayley. But I'm Having Trouble Understanding Your Connection." I roll my eyes at his words I know exactly what he's doing I growl Lowly before snapping.
Me:" you're terrible at beating around the bush just ask me what you want Elijah." I Say Rolling my eyes as my grip on my glass tightens. Elijah looks at me questioningly.
Elijah:"Who Is Paris Gold To You ?" He Asks Curiously That's when I feel my Glass Brake In My Hand.
Me:" what do you really want to ask me is , am I going to hurt her? No, I would Rather Be Staked By The White Oak A Second Time other Than hurt her again. I Was A Fool,A Fool Who didn't believe in the impossible. I left her thinking she was lying. Only to be Proven Wrong all These Years Later. I missed so much. Ocean,I missed Her First Words,Her First Steps,Her First Birthday! But What Hurts The most is that.......I wasn't even there to see her be born. I wasn't holding Paris's hand when she brought our daughter in the world. And I wouldn't Be Surprised If She Hates me, Because I hate myself for Being a coward in the first place! So The Answer to The Question , Who Is Paris Gold To Me? She Is What's worth Living and Dying for!" I Say With Tears Brimming In my eyes. Elijah looks at me in shock at my rant.