Dreamland?

You sat in your Room crying. Your parents have just told you to get your things and get out in 1 week. They don't want you.. While your fingers were shaking, you grabbed your laptop and clicked Google maps. You searched for hours but couldn't find anything. All of the places you looked at didn't interest you. But suddenly you came across a land named Dreamland. You slowly stopped crying and your eyes wided as you looked at that place.,, It looks... Perfect'', (y/n) thought. He wrote a note to himself about Dreamland and began to put all his clothes and things in to a big bag and booked a fly today to the place he wants to go: Dreamland. He hoped to be accepted.(Y/n) shut his Laptop down and stuffed it in his bag. When he tried to closed his bag he still had some trouble but he managed to still pull the Zipper and force the bag to close.,, Damm finally! Now that I have everything, I can now leave early. It might also be better for me... They don't want me.. '', (Y/n) said in a sad way. He grabbed his big bag and went downstairs to the door.,, Goodbye'', (Y/N) spoke while not turning to his parents who sat on the couch to watch TV. They didn't respond and so he walked out the door and left his home...forever...

But..

He realized something....

,, Wait! How the hell am I suppose to be at the airport on time? '', he realized and got scared. He was panicking until he got an idea.,, wait... I could call a taxi! '', just as he said that out loud he took his phone and called an Taxi near by. The Taxi arrived at time and drove him in a short time to the airport. He payed, thanked him and got his bag,before the driver drove off. When he was at his plane he got a place at the window and looked most of the time out to the sky. He got a long 8 hours flight and so when it was late at night he closed his eyes and slept.

,, I hope Dreamland is a better place than my,, Home''