Chapter 1

3 years later  (local store)

Mar'i was shopping for groceries,she was just going to pick a box of cereals when see saw a hand on her hand.She looked at person and pulled back her hand and so did he.

"Dami"was the only word that could escape her mouth.

Damian on the other hand was processing what he was just seeing and when he did he gave her a small smile.But the smile quickly turned into confusion when he saw a kid.

"Dami, Dami , Dami" said Jake giggling "uppy  Dami uppy" .

Damian still confused looks up to Mar'i , who had not yet processed everything.

"ohh umm, this is Jake;he is my son."Mar'i said

Damian froze,the only girl he had loved now has a child.In all of this Damian looks down at Jake who was still giggling,and he picked Jake up and said "Hi there Jake I am Damian Wayne , your moms friend."  "hahaha,of course you are that's why mommy calls you dami. wow thats a rhyme mommy and Dami , mommyDami ohh even mommy's name would rhyme with yours Mar'i and Dami mar'iDami."jake said giggling

This made Mar'i blush a little Damian gave a small smile to jake and than asked Mar'i "how old is he ?"  "Jake's  two." this shocked Damian a bit , "I'm a fast learner and I'm definitely not a half breed alien who can learn any language in any other way." jake says nervously laughing . To this Damian laughs and says " you are as bad as your mother in lying." Jake looks at his mom "we'll work on that later." She says with a smile, Jake smiles and hugs Damian.

"umm so can I , um you know ...."damian try's to say

"yes you can walk me home, us home." Mar'i said grabbing on to Damian's arm,they exchange smiles and leave the store.

to be continued ......