Prologue

Y/N L/N
Age: 15 years old
Sex: Female
Quirk: Forcefield
Intelligence: 4/5
Strength: 6/5
Speed: 3/5
Confidence: 0/5

Background Story:
The last time you remember that you were happy and confident about yourself and your quirk was the day your father died. This took place 8 years ago, you were 7 at the time, your whole family was in a car and you were excitedly showing your quirk to your parents. They loved the little forcefields you make with your hands. Your mother and father were proud of you but your father was the happiest of the two. He wanted you to show them more of your quirk but your mother insisted you to stop so that your father could concentrate on driving. You were hardheaded. You wanted to show off more. You continued despite the constant nagging of your mother. Then everything went blank...

The last memory you have of your father was his smile while still on the driver's seat. You and your mother got thrown out of the car after the impact but your father unfortunately got stuck. He uttered something to you but you couldn't quite get it. In fact, you couldn't hear anything but your rapid heartbeat. Seconds later, you see an explosion amidst your father's image as your sight turns to black.

Your mother blamed you for the incident. The only words she would utter around you would be "If only you listened". For years, you were so desperate for love and support but you didn't know where to get it from. Your own mother almost already abandoned you.

You felt alienated in school that you lost all of your friends. You stopped smiling like the way you used to. Everything became fake. You weren't as confident as you were 8 years ago. You didn't love yourself anymore. Until he did...