"Fine Anna...we can go by 93 Degrees," Elizabeth agrees with an exaggerated roll of her big brown eyes.

"Awesome," she responds with joy.

"I will need many, many shots before I step inside that hell hole," Elizabeth murmurs before swiping on her signature bright red lipstick that stands out perfectly against her dark skin.

She fluffs her hair as she checks over her outfit in the mirror. She has on tight black jeans with a black fitted long sleeve mock neck top that has a wide open revealing back. Her long hair is kept wavy and soft and her jewelry is simple, letting the blood red rubies dangling from her ears be the star of the show along with her painted lips.

"We can arrange that," I tease as I play with my mascara in my hands before I give myself a once over. The brown and black herringbone patterned mini skirt I borrowed from Annabelle sits higher on my legs than I usually go for but paired with the thigh high black boots I have on it still makes me feel decently covered.

I'm still not as comfortable in my own skin and showing said skin as I would like to be, but I'm slowly getting there. A grin touches my lips as I take in the black lace trimmed cami I bought from the store that I know my mother would hate. The top I bought for me and me alone. Because contrary to the beliefs I was raised on, or better yet shoved down my throat, I can feel beautiful and be taken seriously as proven by my practically perfect midterm grade. Even if the rest of the world refuses to believe that I can at least start to believe it for myself.

The silk tank shows off the pale freckled skin of my shoulders and is tucked into the waist of my skirt. I decide to toss on a cream colored oversized cardigan as well that hangs off my arms to hold off the potentially chilly night air.

My delicate gold necklace rests between my breasts and I can't help the flush that rises on my neck at the memory of Preston's fingers tangled in the chain and tugging me close.

Whispering dirty words about touching me again.

I toss the rest of my makeup in my drawer and shake the stupid thoughts from my head.

Preston is not allowed in my head on girls night.

"Okay let's pregame!" Elizabeth encourages with a flip of her hair.

We all head out of the bathroom and my roommate quickly suggests a drinking game that has us chugging our very strongly mixed drinks until the giggles begin to slip out easier and easier.

"Ride the bus bitch," Elizabeth laughs before she lets out a string of hiccups.

"Call me bitch one more time," Annabelle grumbles as she attempts the card game in front of her and quickly loses meaning she has to start all over and drink once again.

Elizabeth takes a long pull of her drink before moving in close to her cousin. "I ain't ever gonna stop loving you...bitch," she sings off key.

I double over making my drink slosh all over my hand as we all burst out into loud obnoxious laughter.

My cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much and I know that the night will only get better from here with them by my side.

We all make sure to grab our purses filled with our IDs and credit cards and lip gloss. Elizabeth even sneaks a few airplane bottles of cinnamon flavored whiskey into her purse for later.

I step out of the apartment as Annabelle locks up. "Let's have an adventure," I declare with a skip down the hallway.

"Fuck yeah!" Elizabeth shouts running past me to the elevator and giving a little spin before landing in a dramatic pose.