chap. 35 || alright

Start from the beginning

You smiled. 'I cant wait to see them again..!'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As you arrived at school, you quickly jumped inside the school gate in a hurry like you were a chicken running away from a chef. Your feet headed straight first to the gymnasium, running like it was really being chased.

Pushing the gym doors opened, you took your time to place your hands down your knees and pant heavily while the others stared at you. "Mornin,' F/n!!" Greets Masanori as loud as ever. Yamamoto pushed her away, "G-Good morning, N/n-Chan-

"OUT OF MY WAY, TIGERHEAD! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUSH ME LIKE THAT, YA KNOW??"

"BUT YOU'RE IN THE WAY AND I HAVE TO GREET N/N-CHAN A WONDERFUL MORNING!"

"WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM SOMEONE IDIOTIC LIKE YOU??"

"HAH!?? THEN WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM SOMEONE LIKE-

"EHEM."

Yamamoto and Masanori were both soon to cut off from fighting when they saw Yaku standing behind them, a huge and dark aura surrounding around the male like he was about to curse them in any minute with both of his arms crossed. The two immediately looked away at each other and nervously rubbed their necks.

"G-Good morning..." you greeted very awkwardly along with a small bow. Masanori looked at you with a smile, "H-Howdy..." she replies, feeling scare that Yaku might still be behind her.

You laughed, "Don't worry, you'll get used to Yaku-San's actions when you stayed further into the club. He's just like that all the time."

"Yeah, he's like the mom...!" shouts Kuroo from the background, only to be kicked by Yaku once more. You wore the usual awkward smile with your eyes both shut while Masanori just rose a brow from the two.

"So what you're basically telling me is that the whole team are all idiots...?" Masanori asked, her voiced filled with annoyance.

You hugged your gym bag tighter, "I don't know, too, actually. But it's really fun to be with them, don't worry, you won't lose a brain cell..." you told her, your head facing right at her direction.

The girl lets out a tired sigh, her hand scratching the hem of her neck while her eyes only scanned the boys who seemed to be just talking to each other. She sighs, "Well whatever you say...c'mon, let's bring our stuff to our room..."

"Oh...! Alright..!" You responded before hopping away with Masanori towards the classroom where most of you lady managers will be staying for the night.

Meanwhile, Shibayama was struggling trying to chat with you after the awkward confession he made the other day. Gosh, he didn't know how that just came randomly out from his mouth. It was so embarrassing.

"Ughhh...I hate myself..." Shibayama mutters to himself, hitting his forehead against the wall as he whined, his brain refreshing the memory of yesterday's confession.

'I wonder what she'll think of me now...' Shibayama thoughts as he sighs again.

'Does she even...remember me from middle school...?'

"So, how many teams are coming over here later? Is it a lot?" You heard Masanori question as the both of you were fixing the futons over inside of the room. You shook your head, "Not that many. Only 4 teams are coming over here later, but that doesn't mean there's also a few members as well."

"I know that, ma'am~" Masanori replies in her usual bored tone, her hands playing with the sheets of the futon's edges. You laughed, placing the last futon on top of the other blankets and spare pillows.