Chapter 33: (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Relax," He sighs, "You'll enjoy it. Keep your hands on the desk."

You tried to relax as best you could, but the fact that the scars on your back were almost fully exposed to Levi was making you more nervous. You were anticipating his next moves, you didn't know what was going to happen next or what he was going to do. But it was a little thrilling for you.

You feel Levi's cold hands against your bare flesh again, making you shiver. His fingers traced down from your neck toward your mid back, unhooking your bra on his way.

You gasp as you feel the cool air on your breasts, making your nipples harden. Levi bites his lip as he watches your reactions.

He wanted you to feel a little like how he feels when he is around you. Not really knowing what is going to happen, not knowing what he should do, or knowing where he stands, just a constant state of confusion and wonder. It's not quite the same, but he's definitely getting enjoyment out of watching your reactions to him.

You can feel your face heat up again, Levi isn't touching you, so you know he was just standing there staring at you, "Captain," You say nervously, "What are you doing?"

You decided to use his title instead of his name because you figured it would annoy him, he doesn't like when you use his title instead of his name when you 2 are alone. It wouldn't be a natural interaction between you 2 if you didn't try to annoy him. Even now.

Levi places his right hand on your hip, pulling you closer to him and reaches his left hand around to squeeze your breasts.

He had to bite his lip hard to hold back a moan, he didn't want you to know just how much you affect him. Not yet anyway.

The feeling of his hand suddenly on your breast surprised you, but in a good way. He was gentle at first, but he is more used to being rough. He teases your sensitive mounds with one hand as his other creeps closer and closer to your core teasingly slow.

You moan as he gets closer. Hearing your moans for him had him shiver with anticipation, but he forced himself to be patient.

Levi's finger teases your sensitive button of nerves through your panties, as he kisses the back of your neck.

"Please," You moan desperately.

"Please what?" He smirks against your skin.

"Touch me." You whine impatiently.

"I am touching you."

"You know what I mean."

"I want you to say it." Levi demands as he increases the pressure he has on your clit and nipples and sucks gently at the skin on your neck.

"I want you." You groan desperately.

"You can do better than that."

"Fuck, Levi, I need you inside me, please!" You cry out, embarrassed by the words that came out of your mouth.

But it seemed to please Levi, he slides his hand into your panties and slides a finger into you, playing with your folds at a faster pace, "I can already feel how amazing you are here." He groans lowly into your ear, making you shiver again. Seeing the affect he had on you had him biting at his lip again. But he wanted to see you completely undone by him, he was determined to make you beg for him.

You start rocking your hips, trying to increase the friction. Levi's intentionally slow pace was making you more and more impatient. He decides to grant you some mercy and adds another finger, "Ah, Levi more please! I need you." You push yourself more against him, feeling how hard he is was getting you hotter and even more eager.