~Part 1~

Agnetha and Frida were at Agnetha's and Björn's place, and they were doing the preparations for Agnetha's bridal shower.

"God, I'm so nervous!" Agnetha said silent. "Don't be" Frida said. "It's no need to be nervous already! But tomorrow, then...."

"Please, shut up!" Frida laughed and started to grief(?) the table again.

"I can't believe that you gonna get married tomorrow" Frida said after a while. "No... Not me either..." Agnetha didn't know why, but she was sooo nervous that she was shaking.

"Were you this nervous before you got married with Ragnar?"

"Oh yes! I thought I would die. But it belongs to the wedding, the nervousness. I think it's meant to be that way." Agnetha nodded slowly.

Half an hour later all the guests had arrived, and they sat down and ate dinner. At Benny and Frida's place the boys had already eaten, and the real party had begun. They danced, drank, and the music was very loud. Some guys were already drunk too...

After a few hours even the girls took the party to a new level, and it looked almost as it did at the bachelor party. But both Agnetha and Björn were careful, they didn't want to be hangover and tired at the wedding day. Even Frida was careful, she was going to be one of the bridesmaids. Mona, Agnetha's sister would be the other. And Benny would be Björn's bestman, of course.

"Come on! We go to the bridal shower!" Svenne, from Hep Stars, proposed. Björn actually likeed the idea. "Well, okay" Björn said. "But isn't that a bit mean?" Benny wondered. "No! They can take it!"

So, all the boys went away against the bridal shower.

Frida wad just about to take a glass of water in the kitchen when she saw someone outside the window. Was  Benny??? And at the same time she hears all the girls shout. The boys have sneaked in to the house and surprised them all. They just scream because they get surprised, not because of angryness or something. They are warmly welcomed to the BRIDAL SHOWER.

"God... So childish" Frida says to herself. But the party really needed some guys, and she runs out to the others and starts to dance with Benny.