Not Now... Nor ever..... .

(A/N Nope. I'm just not even....)

After he kissed me again, we decided to walk home. No one would talk, and neither of us wanted to break the silence. He would walk forward, and I would stay behind. That's just how we did it.

Watching him walk in front of me made a lot of things cross my mind.

What was on his mind?

Did he hear me scream back at the alleyway?

How did he find me?

Why doesn't he ever look back at me?

Who can look so confident right now?

Was the man that stood in front of my right at this moment, not afraid?

All these thoughts about him troubled me. I felt the need to stop him and ask him all these questions. Maybe I should? Before I could even bring up my hand to grab his shirt and do anything, he stopped.

"We're here..." Tomoe said as he motioned towards the house.

I turned my head to look. He was right. We were at my house and I didn't even know. Did my thoughts distract me that much?

"How...How do you know where I live?" I asked.

"That will remain a secret until you get your mind straightened out." He took my hand and walked me to my door.

Did this man know that I so many things on my mind?

For some reason, when I looked at my door, I felt afraid to go in. Was it because I knew he would leave me?

I remembered that I left the door unlocked. Stupid me... The cold handle burned my hands as I turned the knob. I looked inside. Everything was just lke I left it. Good.

"I'll be leaving now, okay?" He said, right when I took a step in.

"No!" I screamed and turned around, grabbing his wrist as he started to walk away.

Tomoe turned around in confusion. "What did you say...?" He asked quietly.

"I-I c-can't be a-alone right now..." I blushed at my own words. "I-I n-need you at m-my side.." What did I just say....? WHAAAAAAAT DAH HELL DID I JUST SAY!?

I heard him smirk, I just know it. Our hands were still attached to each other, and he took advantage of that. "You know if you say that..." He pulled my arm and brought me closer to him. "It gives me the permission to do anything to you." There lied his violet eyes...staring into my own.

Yup...Totally killed me right there...

My face looked bright red when I heard those words. REACT! REACT! REACT!

I pushed him, "Not like that, you perv!"

He chuckled, "I know, I know." Tomoe pushed me into the house. "Just get in already, I'm freezing."

That's right...He was shirtless. I can't believe I forgot.

"I forgot!! I'm so sorry!." I grabbed his hands and pulled him into my house. It was dark, but I still knew where do go. I ran up the stairs, dragging Tomoe behind me. Once I ran into my room, I threw him into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Tomoe! Take a shower and warm up! I'll find something you can wear!" I yelled through the door.

Tomoe blinked. "Uh...Okay"

(Tomoe P.O.V)

I blinked. "Uh...Okay?" I yelled back.

Umm I didn't know exactly what the hell just happened, but I had an idea. But whatever, I didn't really care. She was near me and that's all that mattered.

I began to remove my clothes and set them down into a pile. After that, I went into the shower and turned on the water. It was incredibly hot, but I liked it. I ran my fingers threw my hair and cleaned it thoroughly. So nice... All of a sudden I heard the door open, I reacted quickly and closed the shower curtain.

(Mei P.O.V)

I grabbed my brother's clothes, not knowing what I picked up. If it's a guy...and clothes...the guy will make it work. At least, that's what I always thought.

I left my brother's room and went back into mine. Once I walked in, I turned towards the bathroom and slowly turned the knob. For a spit second, I saw Tomoe's body... What the hell did I just see!?

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!?" He screamed at me.

"Well I never put it in my dictionary!!!!" I snapped back.

Tomoe's head peeked out from the curtain. "What? Wanna come in with me?" He said in a seductive tone.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? My whole entire body burned with embarrassment, and my face blushed like crazy.

I threw the clothes on the floor. "DON'T BE RIDICULOUS. PERV!" I made my way out the door and slammed it closed.

"Tch...Idiot" I mumbled. I leaned onto the bathroom door and heard him chuckle.

Wanna come in with me?

Even just the thought made me shiver. "Bleh..." I walked to my bed and sat down at the edge.

(Tomoe P.O.V)

I chuckled. It's so adorable teasing her. How her body would shake a little, and her eyes widened at every embarrassing moment. It even turned me on when she blushed. It was just like when we were kids...

After rinsing, I turned off the shower and walked out. I took the towel that Mei had thrown with the clothes. It was a bit softer then other towels.. Hmm I thought. It was probably because Mei had delicate skin. I shook my head. Don't even start...

Now my complete focus was on the clothes she set out for me. There was a pair of boxers, a jacket, socks , underwear , and...a robe? I almost laughed because she didn't give me a shirt. Oh well. I'll punish her by teasing like I usually do. I put on everything but the robe and jacket. I found it useless.

I headed out the door and saw Mei sitting down on her bed. Ah, time to have a little fun.

(Mei P.O.V)

There he was! Ugh my god he took forever. But...why doesn't he have a shirt on...? I was getting ready to stand until I was pinned to my bed by Tomoe. He held my hands above my head and technically sat on my legs so I couldn't break free. He was close to me again...

Before I knew it I was blushing, though I didn't protest about him being on me. It was...unusual.

"Tomoe..." I said, with the most calmest voice I could ever do. There was something different about this moment. Did I actually...enjoy it?

He looked at me. His violet eyes hypnotized me once again. They were so special. "You called?"

I leaned in forward, and so did he. Our lips touched and I gave into the kiss. Once we parted, we starred at each other with compassion. "Don't leave me..." I said.

(Tomoe P.O.V)

"Don't leave me." I heard her say. Totally made me smile inside.

I smirked at her words and leaned closer to her ear. She was so cute! I can't beleive she actually said that. My teasing turned the other direction...

When my mouth was close enough to her ear, I whispered, "I won't...Not now...Nor ever."

(A/N AAAAAAND that's a wrap folks!!! I hoped you enjoyed it! Please comment and give me an idea about how the next chapter should go! I'm somewhat curous O.o)