Takemaru

A/n do the continuity issues we're going to just pretend like his corpse AKA his skeleton does not get crushed at the end of the fight with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru we're going to pretend that his skeleton was saved somehow so we're going to be able to revive him as his demon self so y'all don't come at me in the comments
Also for anyone who will raise the question as to why the Band of Seven can just be revived its because to my knowledge none of their corpses aka skeletons were destroyed so sue me.
Also this was asked for by @Takemarufann15

When you meet (Nomad reader)

You were walking down a path towards a castle looking for things to take, because you knew a fight had broke out and you went to scour for new clothes. You walked up to the castle that was in ruins. You creep slowly up the stairs to find a demon man sulking silently. You approach him slowly and ask him if he's alright.

"Hey I don't mean to be rude if this was your castle, but are you alright? You're not injured are you?" You ask as you approach him. He quickly lifts his head and is immediately defensive.

"Who are you and how did you get here?!" He asks while he takes a defensive position. You raise your hands in defense to show you are not going to hurt him.

"I am just here to steal, I mean borrow clothes from those not in need for them. I didn't come to hurt anyone." You state as you back up a little. "I didn't mean to disturb you." He lowers his guard slightly.

"Who might you be?" He asks you still a little wary of you.

"My name is (y/n). And what might yours be?" You ask him.

"My name is Takemaru. I used to be human but have been revived as a demon as you can tell from the horn on my head." He says as he points to the horn on the left side of his head.

"What happened here?" You ask him.

"I was possessed by an evil sword who resurrected me and I fought two brothers and regained my humanity. I died and came back to life again, only I still have part of my humanity but I'm still a demon." He tells you.

"Wow that's a lot that happened. But at least I got to meet you." You smile at him. He shakes his head and laughs lightly.

"I could have killed you and you're happy to have met me?" He chuckles at you.

"Well I mean you haven't killed me yet, soooo I guess it is just me being trusting of you." You think out loud.

"You are too trusting." He says as he shakes his head. "I have to go. I don't know if I'll see you again." He says as he gets up from where he sat.

"That's ok I have to be on my way also and highly doubt we'll meet again, but if we do I hope we can talk more." You tell him as you wave goodbye to him.

Seeing him again

You were walking around and looking for a nice place to rest when you stumbled upon him again. He was covered in small shallow cuts as if he fell into a thorny bush. You chuckled a little under you're breath. You walked over to him and said hello.

"Hey, it's been a while." You smile at him.

"Ah it's you. The girl from the last time. (Y/N), is it?" He looked up at you.

"Ah I see you remembered my name, Takemaru." You smirk a little. Being a bit cheeky is your specialty.

"What are you doing out here?" You tilt your head a little as you ask him.

"Well I've kinda been wondering around looking for places to sleep and for food. That's when you have stumbled upon once again. I can only assume you are doing the same?" He says as he nods to the new clothes you are wearing and the food in you're hands.

InuYasha Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें