💙'Deep into woods and hearts'💜

Start from the beginning

I giggled and sighed looking up at the ceiling. "MAAAAAAYYYYYYYbbbbbeeeee." I replied crossing my arms.

Ryan's chuckle was so smooth, so beautiful. If u could I'd make him laugh all the time.
I'd do anything for that laugh, heck I'd do anything in my power for him!

We both slowly calmed down from laughing and stared at each other for a bit.
Swiftly both of our expressions changed into awkwardness again making us look away from each other.
God dammit.

I sighed and looked at my phone to pass the suspiciously LONG time and read a few fanfics, 8-bitdawko of course.
I'm not weird you are.

"Whatcha doin?" Ryan asked looking at his phone instead of me.

"O-Oh um nothing..." I stuttered turning off my phone.

He looked over at me intrigued with his eyebrow raised.

"Got something to hide Lewis?" He taunted inching closer to me.

"W-Wh- N-No!" I jumped backwards hiding my phone.

"Oh you do have something to hide!" Ryan confirmed becoming more interested and coming closer to me.

I started to tremble a stumble with words.
It was stupid of me to read things like that right in-front of him anyways-

"I swear I-Its nothing!" I rambled again waving my hands back and forth.

He stared at me for a moment making a 'hmmmmm' sound scratching his chin while I was sweating like crazy.

"What are you two doing?" Baz chimed in entering the RV with Razz.

"Better question what were you two doing?" I questioned purposely ignoring Baz's comment.

"W-What do you mean lad?" Razz asked coming in behind Baz blushing brightly.

Me and ryan both looked at them unimpressed.

"What?!" Baz barked flushing up a bit as well.

"Nothing Nothing... anyways, are the bikes ready?" Ryan asked fluffing out a baseball cap and twisting it on.

"Yes sirie!" Razz answered leaning on the RV door.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go!" I chirped putting on a brown button up sweater with fluff on the hood as it's a bit chilly.

We all agreed and put on our sweaters, packed backpacks full of important needs, and water getting ready for the bike ride.
We exited the RV and walked up to our bikes.
Mine is purple and really old, unfortunately, it has literal rust on it.
Ryan's is a expensive, light blue, Mountain bike.
Baz's is a orange road bike with old fashioned wheels.
Razz's is a silver hybrid bike that has a metallic shine to it with glitter affects too.

"Is that a helmet?" Ryan asked Razz chuckling a bit.

"Yes. And it's a Speedo helmet. Don't disrespect the Speedo helmet." Razz ordered acting like the helmet was as fancy as a Monocle.

"Speedo makes helmets???" Baz asked messing with his gears.

"They do now!!" Razz replied jumping onto his bike and zooming off.