SEXY TIME

"Momo Yaoyorozu, will you marry me,"

The question rang out in Momo's head for several seconds, before a loud squeal left her mouth, "w-We're no-not e-ven dating," she joked as she hugged Izuku, who had a small chuckle.

"Then Momo would you go out with me and then marry me?" He questioned as Momo looked up at him. "You promis you will always love me even if there are another woman, I'll always be number one," Momo questioned as Izuku slowly nodded his head.

Momo felt pleasure as she rest in Izuku's grasp, "Well then I might just marry you then." She exclaimed as Izuku chuckled loudly.

"Why do you even need more than one girlfriend," Momo questioned as Izuku looked up puzzled.

"I love Melissa and Mirko too. It's kinda weird but after these past three weeks and even before I built a relationship with them that is more than just friends," Izuku explained as he nuzzled his head in Momo's shoulder.

"I think I want to marry all three of y'all,"

"I can't help it, every time I see one of them I have the urge to hug and kiss them and when I'm away from them for too long my heart hurts it feels like it's being squeezed and I hate it,"

Izuku was pouring his heart out to Momo telling her about every thing he has experience between the three woman he fell for.

>HOURS LATER<

Mirko sat in her room, alone, bored out of her mind, she tried to play video games for a while but everything became repetitive and she felt even more tired than before.

"I wonder what Izuku is doing?" She questioned as she picked up her phone, texting him, but mid message a dirty bug flew into her ear. Making her grow a smirk as she stripped from her clothing, she stopped once she was completely naked, digging through her drawers she searched for a certain pair of panties.

After a few seconds she found them a pair of black lingers, putting the outfit on, Mirko kneeled in front of the mirror, snapping several photos she didn't stop until she got the perfect one.

Then she took another, this time laying on her back and having her legs shot up in ther air, again she took photos until she got the right one.

After finding two perfect photos she sent them to Izuku.

QUEENBUNNY: I miss you Baby! 😍🥰😘

At his house Izuku watched Momo sleep as he laid next to her, when he phone began to ring from a text.

Looking at the message, his nose began to bleed from seeing Mirko's set of photos. He put his hands into prayer before leaving the bed, Momo didn't move, with light snoring filling the room.

Izuku sprinted like the wind, not caring that he was illegally using his quirk in the city.

Landing in Mirko's front yard, Izuku cleaned himself off before knocking on her door.

"Izuku~," Mirko charmed out as she opened the door, the two held a smirk as they looked each other up and down, Izuku was shirtless and in a short pair of shorts.

"Are you coming in?" Mirko questioned as she grabbed him by the arm, "I'm coming inside all night," Izuku replies as he pushed his way into the room and picked Mirko up taking her straight to her room.

In the room, Izuku and Mirko began kissing and toying with each other, The bunny licking Izuku's neck like a lollipop, and Izuku leaving hickies all over hers.

His hands traveled down the heavenly body in front of him, every curve and space was felt up by Izuku's hands, as his lips licks and bit the top of Mirko's neck.

Slowly he brought his head down, licking her stomach and abs as he made his way to her dark gate.

His face sat in front of Mirko's pussy, it had a cherry scent coming from it, he slowly pushed his face into the panty covered gate. He pushed his face in the warm spot, licking her sweat, "thank you for the meal," he whispered as he began to lick and bite at the panty bottom covering Mirko.

Moans filled the room as Izuku ate his dinner, his head moved at alarming rates with Mirko giggling an smirks from each motion. "Oh that feels so good," Mirko moaned out as she wrapped her legs around Izuku's head.

The boy continued on as Mirko came closer and closer to her climax, "I LOVE YOU, Izuku," she moaned out as her climax was reached causing Izuku to smirk as he began to posture up from below.

"I love you too, Rumi," Izuku exclaimed as he layed a gentle kiss on the woman's pleased lips. "I love you so much," he continued on as he placed a kiss on her cheek this time.

"You're so beautiful and amazing that every time I see you my heart skips a beat," kisses covered Rumi's neck as Izuku's hands begin to rub and brush on her tone abs.

"Every time you're out on the field you give your everything, never stopping until you achieve what you aimed for," Izuku continued on as he placed his forehead onto her forehead.

"And th-that causes you to get hu-hurt so often,"
He whispered as he looked at the countless scars spread across her body, that were hidden under layers of makeup.

His hands smeared and smudge the makeup off of her body as he began to tear up.

"I don't w-want to lo-lose you," he cried out, Mirko, now out of her excited, began to slightly panic as she tried to assure Izuku she wasn't going anywhere.

"It's okay, Izuku, I'm not going to go anywhere," she explained as she pulled the boy in for a hug, but he wasn't having it.

"NO, You're just like me and I already know that won't lead to any good," Izuku explained as he stop the hug.

"Every time we go out there, we put ourselves on the front run of danger, we risk limbs and organs as if they were pawns, and FOR WHAT?" Izuku explained as Mirko began to look startled from the young hero's sudden change of attitude.

"I use to want to be the number one hero but now I don't even know,"

"I would have to risk everything for the spot and I don't think I'm able to do that anymore, I don't even think I can be a hero anymore. There is too much risk and not enough rewards for it," Izuku further explained as he sat up and laid next to the now confused Mirko.

"Izuku, Baby, what in the hell are you talking about?"

Izuku pauses as he looks straight up to the roof, 'What am I talking about?' He questions to himself as he sits up.

"Nothing, I was just being dramatic about your scars," he explained as Mirko looked at the spots. She blushed slightly as she sees his hands covered by the make up she used to cover the scars.

"Let's talk about this again, but not when we are naked, okay?" Mirko questioned as she laid her head onto Izuku shoulder. The boy nods before pushing Mirko down and finishing what he started.

Throughout the rest of the night, moans filled the streets as the sound of Flesh banging together followed.

TO BE CONTINUED