goddess

15goddess

15
goddess

"YEAH Y/N!!!" Kaminari and Mina cheered as you finished the song. The rest of the students clapped and cheered. You stood up from behind the piano and gave curtsy, grabbed both sides of your dress and bowing.

"Thank you, y/n! Now that the performance has ended, let's enjoy the party!" Momo announced.

. . .

As you mingled with your roommates and Class 2-B, you noticed Bakugo from across the room staring at you. He nodded for you to follow him, and he disappeared around the corner.

"Excuse me Kendo." You tapped her shoulder and walked past her, lightly jogging out the room with the end of your dress in hand. When you turned the corner, you saw Bakugo leaning against the wall.

"Hey there, birthday boy!" You teased, dropping your dress so it flowed behind you. Bakugo rolled his eyes. You leaned against the opposite wall in front of him.

"...Did you like your song-"

"You didn't have to play it again." Bakugo mumbled, staring at the ground. You gave a tiny smile. "I know I didn't, but I wanted to."

"Doesn't it remind you of the time they left?"

"Yeaaaah but...when I saw the look on your face, it was worth it."

"What look?" He grouched.

"You were smiling." You slurred, lightly kicking the side of his leg. He scoffed, pushing off the wall. Suddenly, he wrapped his left arm around your neck and brought you into his chest.

"Thanks, dumbass."

You nearly let your glass slip from your hand. You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face into his chest. "Yeah, yeah."

Bakugo pushed you off of him and examined your outfit. "Where did you get a dress like that?"

"Oh, from the same girl who made my training costume. Hastame? Turns out she can make pretty dresses too...Do I look okay?"

"Like a fucking goddess." He joked, walking back to the common area. You squinted at him annoyed. "You can at least make give me a real compliment, it took me 30 minutes to leave my dorm room in this thing!"

Bakugo stopped and turned to you, locking eyes with you. "You look like a goddess."

"...Now you just sound sarcastic."

"FUCK OFF, ELVIS!" He hissed, turning the corner.

"That's not a even piano player!"