First Knight Quest

"I am excited to be on my first quest as a fully trained knight! What is it? I want a challenge that no other knight has done before."

"Slay the dragon that lives in a snowy mountain. If succeed, then... why would we care? Who let in this girl? Is she supposed to be the new waitress?"

"Rude. I worked a ton to get to where I am standing. There are so much guys out there but what does the women do? They are the healers, caretakers, and unknown backups for the wimps on the battlefield. I am going to make my mark to prove myself that girls can do much more than a man wishes he could be."

"But what about the fact that you are a princess?" A bartender said.

"I don't care. Besides, I am the youngest out of 13 other sisters. They have more responsibilities than I have. I pretty much just check up on the orphanages and poor people on the street, which most people ignores their existence."

"What about a foreign agreement through marriage?"

"There are 25 princes in the family. Besides, no one wants to marry me because I don't make an effort in trying to be a typical proper and pretty princess. Why can't there be someone who would like me for just being me? Even the princes that no one bothers to acknowledge doesn't like me just because of my family image. Or was it because I friend zoned them that they don't like me anymore? Eh..."

"Well, you got to somehow find someone to fill your heart or you will be lonely with a lover who you don't love."

"Yeah, you're right. But I don't know anyone close enough to be my friend besides you Miguel, but you're already already to Maria. I can't let Maria down. She helped me to get into the school by being the headmaster's daughter." 

"Any friends you knew at the Knight school?"

"I visited them in the infirmity. Is the dragon of the snowy mountain the same one that the other knights have faced but got injured?"

"You sure bet it is. That beast is very strong that he could have killed the knights. Also, I heard that the cave that he lives in is filled with many riches along with a strange girl. No one really knows why there is a girl there, but I guess that is a reason why the knights want to go to the mountain because they want to find love through a heroic deed of slaying the dragon of that cave."

"Thank you Carlos. Anything I could get before going onto the journey?"

"Basically anything to help you climb a mountain, keep you warm against the winter air, and a great weapon to get rid of the fire breathing beast."

"I could easily get those items from the trading post. Well, hope that I stay alive. If I have been lost for at least a year without a note, then tell everyone in the kingdom that I need help."

"Sure thing your highness. Have a nice trip!"

"You too with the packages Carlos. Also congrats on being a father Miguel. See you when I can!"

The young princess continued on her journey to face the dragon.

"Hola Carmen! I need supplies to go travel up a mountain and face the dragon that lives there."

"Payment."

"So, how is life here?"

"Slow family business. It is the usual stuff. I am sure that you are going to enjoy the adventure ahead to the dragon."

"Yeah. I wonder what would happen if I meet the dragon. This is exciting and I hope that my training as a knight is worth it. If being a knight doesn't work, then I guess being a magic user is okay."

"Hope you have a nice journey. Just be careful. There might be some punishments to some of us commoners for letting you continue on this journey because you know your family. Only the men are allowed to be adventurous and so on. Boring rules need some updating because there are some unfairness with the gender differences along with... I guess foreigners."

"Yes, thanks for supporting the unfairness of a few laws that needs support. I believe you love to cook Paco."

"Oh right. That is what I am supposed to do. I sort of forgot because I just got up. Gracias hermana. We will have our brunch!" Paco said going into the kitchen to cook the meal.

"Like what my hermano said, hope you have a nice journey. Safe travels!"

"You also have a good day!"

The princess traveled long and far through the woods, past the lake, and now at the bottom of the mountain.

"Climbing this mountain doesn't seem that difficult. You can do this Xiomara. You just got to believe in yourself."

/////\\\\\

"Look at that. Another knight is coming this way to my home. I wonder what this one would bring me." a girl said as she was looking down the mountain from the entrance.

"I guess that I will never get my rest from these creatures."