Wednesday, January 30th.

Start from the beginning

"For what?"

"For fighting with you? For talking to you like that. You are doing everything to help me and you didn't deserve it" he looked at me shyly and I almost melted.

I cleared my throat. "Thanks"

"Do you want to continued the fake realationship... thing?" he asked awkwardly.

"I don't know" I answered honestly. 

His expression immediately changed.

"Is it because you kissed Cole?" his tone was more firm.

I groaned. "It was strictly professional! Ms. Smith asked us to kiss for the play. It was between our characters. It didn't fucking mean anything."

He pulled his eyebrows together. "Wait, that was it? It was for the play?"

"Yes! But the way you ran out of there made everyone think I was cheating on you"

He laughed. "Told ya! Part of my jealous boyfriends plan. It works" 

"Yeah, whatever. Megan thinks you were a bad boyfriend or something and that's why I cheated on you. We made it worse asshole!"

"Hey, you were the one kissing other guys! And what did you tell her?"

"I saved your ass" I punched his arm.

"What did you tell her?" he pressed.

I blushed.

"You are fucking red, what did you tell her?"

"I sort of maybe have told her thatsexwithyouwasreallygood"

"Wait, what?"

"I told her you were good at bed and I enjoyed having sex with you!" I groaned.

His eyes lit up "You didn't" he laughed.

"I did!"

"And what did she say?"

"She asked if you were good at foreplay. What does that even mean?" 

He threw his head back laughing and I took my time appreciating that long neck of his.

"You don't know what foreplay is?"

"I know it's kissing and stuff before actually doing... it. Whatever I'm not having this conversation with you"

Suddenly he was closer. And suddenly my back was pressed softly against the lockers, his hand above my head as he smirked at me.

"And what did you tell her?" he asked, his voice lower this time.

"I've seen movies, Hero. I know what people say in those situations"

His nose slightly brushed my cheek "what did you tell her?" he asked again.

"That you can..." I felt my cheeks getting hotter.

"Hmm?" he murmured against my ear.

"Aparently you can work your tongue well" 

He was suddenly looking at me with raised eyebrows. I looked up at him behind my lashes embarrassed. His eyes darkened.

"Fuck, Langord do you even know what that means?" his face fell on my shoulders and my breath hitched.

His nose was now rubbing circles against my neck as his left hand played with a strand of my hair.

"Maybe you should have a turn, so you can know for sure what to say to Megan next time she asks" 

And then he let his tongue ran a line from the base of my neck up to the top as he took my earlobe between his teeth. 

My head fell back hitting the lockers and I bit my tongue to stop anything from coming out. I curled my hands into fists and I felt my nails pressed against my palms.

"Hero" I warned him.

"It's something like this" he whispered in my ear. "But not on your neck. Somewhere that is probably very wet right now"

And oh boy if it wasn't before, it is now.

"Good luck imagining that for the rest of the day"

And then he was pulling away smirking. "See you at the party, girlfriend" he said before walking away.

At night when I went to bed, unfortunately I imagined just that. I couldn't even sleep peacefully anymore.

Yeah yeah, he came into my room at night, like every wet dream starts, undressed me and then spent the rest of the night eating me out, licking me exactly like he did in that hallway. 

And God, I wish all this was out of my mind the moment I woke up the next morning. But no, I had to be thinking about it even a day later. That boy was fucking with my mind.

And lowkey I wish he was fucking my p-

No, no, I did not say that. You didn't hear me saying it. I didn't say it. Who? What? I didn't say anything.

"Happy and pure thoughts. Have happy and pure thoughts. Think about puppies and candy and art class and-"

"Hey, Jo" 

"Ah!" I screamed at the familiar voice. "You scared me" I laughed as I looked at Cole.

"Sorry" he apologized. "I was just wondering maybe if you wanted to rehearsh after school today?"

"Sure" I answered.

"Cool. Hey, things aren't weird between us, right? You know... after that kiss?"

"Of course not. It was totally professional" 

"Exactly. So, are you and Hero cool now? I hope he wasn't jealous or anything"

"Nah, we're cool" I told him.

"Okay, I'll see you after school"

Cole and I rehearshed our lines for two hours and in the end we exchanged and small peck for our kiss.

But instead of thinking about that kiss that I had with my CRUSH, that dream with Hero couldn't stop running on my mind.

I'm not proud of it but whatever. 

SO UPDATES ARE VERY SLOW BUT I'VE BEEN WORKING EXTRA HOURS LATELY AND I'M A FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT I BEARLY HAVE TIME FOR EATING AND SLEEPING.

I HOPE YOU ARE PATIENT WITH ME.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALL!

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER. NOT A LOT OF THINGS HAPPEN DURING ONE DAY WHEN YOU ARE WRITING A DIARY. THE NEXT ONE IM PLANNING TO BE HUGE. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE PARTY?