Chapter Nine

Authors note

    Well hey guys... It's me again just wanted to let you know I appreciate everyone who is still interested in my story ... Please share to others please I'd like that a lot.... Also comment vote and keep reading!!!!
          Love munchkincruz
Isaiah's P.O.V

        I was on the phone after Sam had left, he kept talking to me about this girl he met just kept rambling. I barely listened. Tonight was another night that I'd have to give the money in. The boss just called me informing me the time and date. I'd have to head down to the train station to hand over the money to their partner. Yea, I'm working on dealing, but I never liked doing it. I won't be dealing with them anymore. I finished the call in time when  Sarah to enter.

         "Hey where can I sleep?" Sarah asked quitely. I was wondering the same thing I didn't think it was fair for her to sleep on the floor.

         "Why don't you take the bed. I have to leave, but I'll be back." I said, while grabbing my jacket and putting it on. She sat on the bed looking sad. Which made me feel guiltly. I went over to her and bent down on my knees.

         "Sarah it'll be quick I swear." I said grabbing her hands. She asked when I'll be back and I replied saying soon and then I found myself starring at her. Her eyes were so fascinating and her pouty face  made me awed. I found myself grabbing her hand and intertwining them with mine fitting  perfectly. I got closer and closer to her to the point where I heard her heart beating and my lips were touching hers. I felt butterflies, I guess you could call it that because she made me feel different I've never felt this way with anyone. She seemed to not push away and actually giving in to the kiss. I reached my hand to her thigh and I felt her grabbing my hair. Until my phone vibrates and it ends. She stops and I get up walking out the door shutting it behind me. I stopped and smiled.

         I got to the train station and had my hood up and looked down just so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. Though the station seemed be empty except for the man who waited for me, I approached him.

         "You got the money, bro?" he asked, looking around to make sure no one was looking. I nodded and handed over the money.

          "There is exactly three hundred. I'm out now see ya." I said turning around and began walking. Once I was about ten feet away a man approached me and I froze. He then pulls out a gun and shoots.