Chapter 17 - Dinner date!

Start from the beginning

"No one has a proof that Bhai was indeed paralyzed Sheetal," Akash smirked. 

"And what about his friend Aman? He can expose me in seconds," Sheetal asked.

"I know.. but right now Khushi doesn't trust Bhai and Aman the same way like before. She didn't forgive him yet and they're not close to each other like in past. She's not that Khushi who would trust him blindly. She's not that Khushi who loved her Arnav ji more than anything in this world. She's not that Khushi who would keep quiet and cry silently, then forgive Bhai for his mistakes," Akash explained, "And I want us to work in this plan now so that I can use this lack of trust in their relationship to destroy Bhai completely.. I need to take over AR again Sheetal. Do you understand? I cannot just sit and watch Bhai reconcile with his family while me and my family are living a hell in that house. Bhai is slowly slowly taking revenge from me for hurting Khushi. I can feel the worst is yet to come Sheetal.. I just can't let it happen and you'll have to help me in this."

"What will I gain by helping you in this plan?" Sheetal raised her brows.

"Are you serious?" Akash rolled his eyes, understanding what he meant, Sheetal sighed and nodded her head, "Okay. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow," he replied determined to destroy ASR's family.

************************************************************************

Restaurant XYZ

A huge genuine smile adorned Arnav's lips staring at his little happy family sat on the restaurant table, discussing their random funny stuff. Aashi and Avish sharing their school stuff with Khushi is the funniest thing he ever heard in his life. The way the two cuties complain to their mother about the teachers and Khushi trying to defend the teachers with 'Don't say bad things about your teachers. They just want good for you both' line but literally ends up cursing them under her breath for troubling her kids was making difficult for him to maintain his ASR - always composed and expressionless mode. 

"Papa we're hungry," Aashi grinned sheepishly directly giving a hint to her father to order food for them. 

"I'm also very hungry," Khushi pouted.

"No jogging.. Only eating and eating!" Avish passed a taunt. Khushi and Aashi glared at Avish.

"Acha.. You'll taunt your mother now," Khushi pulled his nose, making Avish giggle.

"Right Avi.. but I guess they're very lucky as they just eat everything they want and don't even get fat," Arnav said.

"Yes Papa.. They don't know how much we suffer to get six packs!" Avish cried.

Khushi and Aashi laughed at Avish, while Arnav trying hard not to laugh at his son's complaint, called the waiter to take their orders.

The waiter headed towards their table with two menu books, a notebook and pen on his hands. 

"Good evening to the beautiful family," the waiter greeted with a fresh smile on his lips. 

"Good evening," Arshi replied smiling politely, while the kids replied cheerfully.

The waiter placed the menu books on the table explaining the variety of dishes their restaurant had to offer and letting them comfortable to choose what they think best for their dinner.

While Khushi picked one menu book on the table and went through it, Avish snatched the other from Arnav and shared with his sister, both cutely serious staring at the menu book thinking what they want to order.

Arnav chuckled softly at his babies, then peeked Khushi's menu book asking her if she had decided anything to order.

After reaching to an conclusion with his sister, Avish stood on his chair and raised the menu book to his mother's face, tapping his finger enthusiastically on it, "Amma we want this.. We want this."