Chapter 7 - New morning!

"Amma shomeone knock knock dool (door)" Avish said jumping on bed while his mother was brushing her long hair standing on dresser side.

"I will see who is it.." Khushi said, and walked to open the door. She found Arnav smiling at her.

She raised her eyebrows, "What?"

"Hi.. I'm Arnav!" he said extending his hand to her for a handshake.

"I know that.." Khushi faked a smile thinking where did he hit his head last night to talk nonsense early in morning.

"No.. You don't know.. Till now I only showed my ASR's side to you.. you never had the chance to meet the real Arnav.. that's why I'm introducing myself to you!" he said.

She shook her hands with him, smirking: And I'm Khushi! Just Khushi, not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! Introducing to you the new myself!

"Papa.. I'm Avish Singh Raizada!" Avish reached to his mother and hugged her legs from behind peeking to see Arnav.

"Wait.. And I'm Aashi Singh Raizada!" Aashi ran towards them licking jalebis on her lips.

"Introduction finished. Now let's go you both need to get ready for school.." Khushi said, then frowned staring at Aashi: Aashi jalebis early in morning!

"Aman uncle gave to Aashi!" Aashi pouted.

Aman was coming towards the little family with a huge smile on his face.

Arnav and Avish shook their heads and whispered at same time, "You're gone today/ Amma will not spale (spare) you today"

Arnav took a step back so that Khushi doesn't see him and quickly signaled to Aman to take a U-turn and escape from there. When Khushi looked back at him with her stern look, he immediately caressed the back of his hair and smiled sheepishly to her. Khushi looked back at Aman coming, this time Avish gestured Aman to go back but Aman wasn't even understanding what they were signaling to him, Khushi looked at Avish who was moving his hands too much. Avish quickly stretched his arms lazily and yawned, then smiled innocently to Khushi.

"Aman uncle.." Aashi saw him and ran towards him, dragging him with her to Khushi.

Arnav and Avish face-palmed.

"Good morning bhabhi.." Aman smiled.

"I'm not your bhabhi!" Khushi frowned, "You gave jalebis to Aashi early in morning!"

"She was insisting.. so.." Aman gulped.

"It's okay Khushi.. Aman didn't know.." Arnav tried to save him.

"Oh now you want to save your girlfriend.." Khushi turned to Arnav.

Arnav quickly took a step back and nodded sideways, "No.. Of course no.. I was just.."

Aashi and Avish giggled at Arnav's state.

"Next time Aman give jalebis to your boyfriend (Arnav).. He seems to love you a lot.." Khushi said sarcastically.

"I don't love jalebis.. I love the one who loves Jalebis!" he said staring intensely at her.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

Khushi also stare at him, she quickly broke the eye lock between them and grinned, "Oh so you love Aashi? She's the one who loves jalebis.."

"I love you both!" Arnav replied.

"Yeah light.. the onesh who don't lub jalebish, you don't lub na Papa?" Avish frowned.

Arnav wanted to pacify his baby boy who got angry, but at same time NK arrived. Avish ran to NK and hide behind him, "Daddy!"