˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳seven

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷AGENT WHITE ROSE WAS extremely unhappy about her current whereabouts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷AGENT WHITE ROSE WAS extremely unhappy about her current whereabouts. She was stationed undercover as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, one that was extremely close to Agent Sharon Carter.

Her digital mask was like a feather on her face, if she didn't know it was there, she wouldn't have even noticed it was there. She grabbed the flash drive containing all the information she needed to pass as Agent Ally Gomez.

"Agent Carter, do you what do you think really happened to Captain America?" She asked, trying to make conversation with the agent. And before she could answer, the same man they were briefly talking about was heard over the PA.

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down, but I think it's time you know the truth. S.H.I.E.L.D is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The strike and insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, the price of freedom is high, always has been. But it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one then so be it. I'm willing to bet I'm not."

Everyone in the room was looking at each other, the Captain's word sinking in. Allura tapped the side of her neck and the digital mask quickly faded, revealing her real face.

"Oh my god, finally. I'd thought I'd be stuck in this uniform all day." She said, before going hand on hand with Sharon. The brunette won, and pointed the gun to the woman on the floor.

"You there, get to work." She said, pointing her free hand to a man in the corner. She handed her gun to a nearby HYDRA agent and walked out of the room, going to assist her father on the carrier.

She pulled her hair out of the bun and let it fall down her back. She unzipped the jacket of her S.H.I.E.L.D uniform, revealing a black tee and black leather pants. She slipped on her leather jacket, continuing to walk down the hallways of S.H.I.E.L.D

D

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.