˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ten

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA WAS ORIGINALLY SKEPTICAL of the trio

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷ALLURA WAS ORIGINALLY SKEPTICAL of the trio. I mean, who wouldn't be? One was a giant robot born of Stark, and the twins didn't have, well.. very good people skills per say.

The idea of running of with strangers who had killed the only people she really considered friends. But at the same time, she wasn't interested in making friends, only finding her father, and they could help.

The newly blonde sunk in the chair as she sat down in their surprisingly big research lab, her legs feeling numb from the long journey.

"So?" Allura asked confused on the next part of their plan. They had her, but this couldn't be all they needed. Defeating the Starks would take more than a girl that has literally no superpowers.

Allura popped her headphones on and plugged it into her MP3 player, Queen songs beginning to play. She propped her feet up and nodded along to the song.

She didn't bother paying attention to what the robot and twins were saying, seeing as it didn't concern her. The only reason she was even here was to try and find her papa.

"So that's who we need to see." Were the last words Allura heard them say before walking their separate ways.

FOUR DAYS LATER

Everything was going fine, they had gotten the vibranium from a man who's name completely left Allura's ears. Now they were leaving and so far it was quiet.

"Aww junior, you're breaking your dad's heart." The sound of famous Tony Starks voice was what brought her back to reality.

"But I have to."

"You don't have to break anything." A muscled man exclaimed, and Allura laughed a little at this, earning a glare from Wanda and Pietro, well and the man.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second."

"Ahh, this is funny, Mr. Stark. Its what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asked, walking towards the three Avengers. Wanda following suite.

"This wasn't always my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." What Stars and Spangled said confused Allura. Did he just not see her?

"I'm sorry, Mr. America, but don't tell us to stand down just because you're afraid of getting your ass kicked. I would shut your mouth if I was you, we wouldn't want a repeat of last time now would we?" The captain looked pissed, but just glared at the girl.

"Oh we will."

"I know you've suffered." He walked towards the three, choosing to ignore what Wanda had just said.

"Oh, Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"If you believe in peace, you'll let us keep it." The muscled man said, twirling his hammer just a little.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yea, what's the vibranium for?" Stark asked, earning a chuckle from Allura.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to explain my evil plan." Ultron twirled the vibranium in his hands before shooting it at Stark, causing him to go flying backwards.

Everything broke into chaos. Stark and Ultron were fighting in the air, the other Avengers came into light, and there was just chaos.

Allura went to fight Black Widow, who actually came to her to fight.

"I... don't... wanna.... fight!" Widow said as the brunette trapped her in a headlock. Her breathing was raspy and you could tell she was generally afraid.

"No, of course not, why else where would you come here?" The girl said in a sarcastic manner.

Captain America cut in and tried to throw his shield at the blonde, who just jumped, releasing the older woman from the headlock.

"Doesn't this bring up old times?" she asked, fighting both of them at the same time. A lot of grunts were heard from all three of them, but when Wanda took control of their minds, Allura ran.

She saw Clint Barton next to Wanda, and was scared for the other girls life, she knocked Clint out and took Wanda outside carefully, setting her down on the pavement.

Pietro followed.

"Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay." Allura reassured, talking to her friend in a calm fashion while Wanda regained her breath.

"It's going to be okay."