!Hanahaki Kirumi!

This doesn't take place in the killing game, they just attend hope's peek with their ultimates. Also, After I post this I'll start working on part 2 of the mastermind! Kirumi x reader. She gets a little out of character towards the end.

Kirumi pov

          Y/n... y/n was someone very important to me. They were my bestfriend... although they meant a little more to me than just that... Even after all my requests that I would get from being the ultimate maid, they stood by me, even the fact I hate taking breaks, even when I clean while we hang out... And that's when I realized...

I had fallen in love with my bestfriend...

But... I know they would never return my feelings for... They loved someone else...

Y/n pov

   "Kirumi!" I silently jumped towards her hugging her from the front, her face quickly turned away. Of course, she was turning away from being embarrassed! After all, Even though we were bestfriends lots of people thought we were a couple, Kirumi probably didn't want people thinking that so I let go of her.

      (Im screaming at y/n right now even though I'm the one writing them-)

            She quickly regained her composure bring her face to make eye contact with me and softly smiled. Just as she opened her mouth to say hi, my eyes quickly darted towards the figure walking across the hall, it was...

Byakuya Togami/Hiyoko Saionji...

           I had a crush on the little 6'1/4'3 piece of shit. (I'm sorry-) I don't know why I like them I just do... As my eyes followed them, I slight smile crept on my face as blush started to fade in. I saw kirumi at the corner of my eye staring at me and then Togami/Saionji silently looking at the floor. (I'm sorry Y/n must be oblivious, Don't worry I wanna punch them right now too, unless you don't want to punch them, but if you don't, you really wanna see kirumi in pain?! >:o I must punch you if you do) 

          "Kirumi what's wrong?" I place my hand on her shoulder making me look me in the eye.

            "Ah! It's nothing really, Just a little down today..." She averted her gaze from me once again, giving me a weak and at the same time forced smile. As I was about to continue talking, the bell rang, although classes weren't mandatory me and Kirumi attended our classes anyway. I let out a heavy sigh and look at kirumi who silently waved and smiled as she left for class, I return the smile silently waving back as I turn towards the direction of my class.

Kirumi pov

     I let out a heavy sigh as I switch from the path to my class to the path of the restrooms. I walked in making sure that no one was in the stalls. As I checked to make sure the aggressive coughing I was trying to hold back started to release its self from my throat. I kept aggressively coughing, as I felt something make it's way up my throat, a flower, to be more specific, spider lily pedals and flowers... I had found out about my feelings for y/n about 2 weeks ago and had developed Hanahaki at least 3 days ago.

         I wanted to tell y/n about it, but they would just ask me about it, who it was, when I got it. I couldn't tell them that the person who lead me to develop hanahaki was them, I couldn't... They could never return my feelings... And they would feel as if they don't it was their fault and force themselves to love me... I couldn't do that to y/n... I wouldn't.