Chapter 4 ;

Miracle POV

Last night was on point ! I went out with Kobe and I finally agreed to bring his girlfriend , I even got a kiss. He said he was gonna be showing me off today , so everyone can know its foreal ,and I didn't have no problem with that , I mean I am his girl so I guess its whatever. Interrupting my thoughts my mom just barged in the room. " What time you got home last night child?" She said with her weave messed up and her hands on her hips." I got home earlier enough" I said grabbing my things for my shower. She always questioning what time I got home , when I should he questioning her about it , taking note of all the times she was gone in the middle of the night.

" Yeaah ok . well your cousins are coming over here next week , so ionn need yo lil fake self thinkin u running things." She said walking out. I could careless anyways what she thinks.

I got in the shower and thought. The thought of my cousins coming was horrible , nobody liked me , not my mom , not my cousins , no.one.

I got out the shower and put my perfume I got from Dallas a couple months back , and lotioned and through on my Black and white Joggers , with a white crop top and my air force 1's and put my hair up and texted Kobe to pick me up..He didn't have no problem with it and said he'll be here in 10 minutes.

Kobe POV
Miracle wanted me to pick her up for school. I had no problem with it and told her I'll be there. Since today I'm bout to let errbody know miracle is mines. And if that's a problem then , I'll get out there with anyone. I got in the shower real quick and got out smelling my fresh colonge and through on my cargo pants with a black polo and my Bred 11's and my Yolo snapback. I walked out making sure I had my keys and phone with me and drove to miracle house.

When I got there , I guess she noticed and came out her house. She was looking mighty beautiful in dem joggers with the crop. I ain't gonna lie , she be making me want her sometimes. But she not legal yet , and she still a virgin . I can tell by her actions.
" Hey Boo ." she said getting in."Wassup , I see you rockin ya joggers today , look fresh , why u tranna copy my game? " I said laughing. She laughed." Yo style ---- She started laughing again.--U funny Kobe ." she said putting on her seatbelt.

When we got to the school , I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me , she didn't care at first, but when when we got inside..It was a whole different story.
" why errbody looking at me " she said laughing. " Because you with me , and because we a new couple around here." I told her , she just nodded.

Miracle POV

I went straight to my gym class , coach was gonna make us work hard , since we do have a game coming up tommorow , I got dressed and did our morning drills , we usually do in The morning .

Today was a good day , I even met this girl name Racheal , she is coo and all , we even agreed on going shopping and getting our nails painted at my house after school. We met by Kobe car , he said I can take it. Because he just gonna ride with his nigga , so he gave me the car keys. " Girrll who's Whip is thisss ?" Racheal said causing me to laugh. " My boyfriends , Kobe , You know him. ?" I asked her. " Who doesn't know Kobe , the finest boy join the basketball team , as the star player of all the games." She said making me laugh again.

When we got to my house we went straight upstairs and sat on my bed , I grabbed the nail polish from underneath." So how's you and Kobe anyway ?" She said. " We koo , ain't nothing really .. We like eachoter a lot." I said.'

" Yeahh , seem like he really likes you ...." She said. " what's wrong , why u acting weird lol" I asked her , she been asking about Kobe the whole way here. " Oh nothing , I want the yellow and blue polish." She said changing the subject , I don't know what is going on but.. What's done in the dark comes to the light eventually.

Racheal POV

This girl really think I wanna be her friend, haha , nope , I'm just tranna get to Kobe sexy self , he gon be mines , just gotta play my cards right and pretend we koo and get Kobe , its easy for me . This girl don't know what's coming her way hahah.

Sorry , I've been busy with school and stuff , here's a update , hope you like it , Awwe Miracle and Kobe bruh , Wassup with Racheal , She on some foul stuff lol . Enjoy next chappie, I'm gonna update tonight , keep it trill ❤❤