THE HEIST part 1

"It's tomorrow," he says.
"We will have to put into action what we have been saying for the last four weeks guys."
We all call him The Boss. Only his close associates know his real name, and we have never, even once, heard them call him by his name.
"Munyua and I will collect the cash while G.K and Mike will make sure no ones makes a fuss. Ian is our getaway driver." The Boss says.
"G.K," he calls referring to me," two bullets in the air are enough to scare the shit out of anyone. Just don't hesitate, shoot."
Everyone must be in their designated areas exactly eight on the dot. You can sleep here if you want. Those leaving make sure you do nothing likely to jeopardize the plan. No sex or too much drinking. Let me make this plain simple, fuck up the plan, I promise you will regret every bit of it. You can leave! "

The night was still young. It was on a furahiday
so you can picture how the town was like. Girls dressed in mini-miniskirts that barely covered the goodies. I said mini-miniskirt for a reason; It was like a miniskirt cut into two, then wearing one half. But what was the point of covering the the
thigh-lands if they were the special meal on tonight's menu anyway. The watoto na pombe jam is heard blasting from a nearby club with the featured artist Okwonkwo saying things about an ass pulling up a miniskirt and then this Okwonkwo goes on attributing a certain alcohol brand to the trait of girls removing innerwears. A glass or two would be good for me right now but the idea of sitting in a club with so much noise simply threw me off. I wanted solace, and that was one place where peace was just a concept.

I continue walking, absentmindedly. I pass Mparo street. A girl is beckoning me, flaunting her bosom while shaking her ass ets. I look away and increase my pace lest I fall into temptations. That was one thing I wouldn't do even if I wanted to- banging a hooker. The Boss had said that it would bring bad luck and I dared not tempt fate. I reach Sumoja street. The noise isn't as bad here. I knew a place I would hang out for an hour or two. Couples are strewn all over the streets, some talking and others making out. A certain girl is double bent, looking like she was searching for something on the ground. A man is bent over her, maybe helping her look for whatever she had lost in the alley. 'But,' I wonder, 'why would you look for anything making such weird noises?' Maybe I will never know.
I Enter the The Midnight Club and secure a place at the corner. I order two bottles of Guinness as anything stronger wasn't suitable for me. I empty half the contents of one of the bottles in one gulp. My body loosens a little as my thoughts now flow freely.
If we would managed to pull the job tomorrow, my maiden voyage would be a great success. I knew we could not rule out the fact that the chances of pulling the robbery with zero violence were minimal. If caught, one of my charges would be robbery with violence. That was one charge that would take me behind bars for a full decade, that is if the judge liked my face and Maraga happens to be my father.
Munyua had warned me about getting too much obsessed with the job.
"Jus' don't think about it. The more you think the more you get worried. The more you get worried the more you are likely to make flaws. My advice, leave it be."
The truth is I couldn't stop thinking about it. It might be my first and last heist. Alternatively, I could live to witness and participate in more heists.
"Hey, mind if I join you?" A girl asks.
"You can sit here." I reply sheepishly patting my lap. With this she sits on a chair closest to me.
"I am Chee." She says. I stiffle a laugh. What kind of a name was that? Anaway, I have more important things to think of than thinking of how a whore acquired her name.
"Nice to meet you Chee. Want a drink?" She pulls her chair closer, calls the waiter, asks for two Tusker Ciders, all the time smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you too" This is symbolized by her placing her leg over mine. The thigh-lands are pretty convincing.

"So, what is a nice place doing in a girl like you? "I try to spark a conversation by asking sarcastically. She doesn't get the joke as she looks at me sheepishly. I give it a shrug and slump back to my chair. We drink in silence save for the few yes-no questions and an occasional caressing.
I am into my fourth bottle and our table is now livelier than ever. Three others had seen father Christmas and had decided to join the mix. I didn't object, the more the merrier. Also, as far as I was concerned that might have been the last night of me alive, and with that I had to live the night to the fullest, fvck The Boss.
This girl on my right, what was her name again? Cindy, Candy or Kendi. Anaway, her name didn't matter, for I knew it wasn't even her real name. That was an identity she had assumed the moment she entered the club. So Candy cum Cindy asks me what my name is. I quickly tell her my name is Smith. The thing is I don't tell them gold-diggers my real name. Anaway, we go on talking and I forget I told them my name is Smith. I know refer to myself as Andrew.
"I thought you said your name is Smith!" Cindy cum Candy says with a start.
" Oh no, he said Andrew. Don't let your ears be a decoration for your head dear." Chee comes to my rescue. They go on arguing whether I said Smith or Andrew. Of course I don't know myself. When they are worn out they turn to me and ask what I actually said my name was . I know tell them my name is Smith Andrews, and that I could have said either since they are all my names.
Chee jumps in confusion written all over her face, "Andrews? I thought you said plain Andrew!" I tell her Andrew is also my name, simply because you cant have Andrews without Andrew. They all seem to agree with and I buy another round in celebration.
By now the girls think am a goddamn millionaire. Every one of them wants to get hooked with me. They are all making faces and winking at me when others are not looking. I reckon that if I wanted a woman tonight I would have no difficulties.
The singer on stage, whose name I can't recall, but was something sounding like Carolite Jones who was previously crooning was all now worked up with these madly made beats and lyrics that everyone sang along to.

When Papa Carolite Jones is gone and a band has taken over the orchestra, everyone prepares for a dance. When the band switches to Malaika I pick Chee and for a dance. I dance with excess energy and Chee is effortlessly trying to keep up with me. She gives up and gives her body to me.
When the dance is over we go to our table. I can't find them other girls. Maybe me picking one of them for a dance had set the others off and they had gone.
A glance at my wrist watch tells me it's a quarter past three. The next second am upright sober paying the bills. Chee is surprised at my sudden change of mood. I storm out of the club without saying a word to anyone. I quickly holla a cab and ask for a fast ride home.
All this time I am thinking about the well laid out plan. Worse, I didn't want to imagine what Boss would do to me if I jeopardized the plan, and jeopardizing the plan was what I had just done.
FUCK!!!!!