Spicy McChicken

(WARNING!THIS PART CONTAINS A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT!THIS IS MAINLY FOR HolTheFakUp <She told me to the parts>!)
Matt woke up,He had fallen asleep 30 minutes ago but woke up from the sound of his phone ringing.It was Edd."Fuck!"When Matt yelled Matt woke up "What's the matter,Matt?-" "Oh,Nothing" "O-Okay.." Matt stayed awake anyway.Matt answered "What?" "Where the hell are you?!" Edd yelled "None of you god damn fucking concern!"He hung up and looked at Matt "Oh,Sorry-" Matt hugged him "Edd really cares about you." "But not as much as I care about you"Matt smiled and kissed him."Uhm.." "What?" "Tom told me I always had to..." "To what?" "To ask about.." "To ask  about s-sex?"(I N S E R T L E N N Y F A C E H E R E)"I-I..Yes.." "Well-I-Its fine with me I-if you want to~" (FUCKING SQUIGGLY LINE-)"I-" Matt smiled and took his hoodie off-Matt tried to find Matt's sweet spot (h a h a you dont know what's happening because they are both Matt :)))) Matt moaned in p l e a s u r e because Matt had found his sweet spot.(uH oH sPolIeR Edd gOnNa SEe a H I C c Y)"Matt-" Matt stopped "What?" "I think we should go to sleep." "Oh-O-Okay" Matt gave the hoodie back to Matt "Thanks." They both fell asleep,for real this time.Edd was continuously calling Matt but he was asleep so he wasnt picking up.Edd eventually gave up and went to sleep,worried and scared.

(To Be Continued :,) )