Chapter 8

"Truth or Dare Clar bear?" Jace cooed. Clary swatted him. "Truth." She said. Isabelle stepped in. "Other than Jace, who do you find attractive in this room?" Isabelle smiled sweetly.

"You Isabelle. Happy?" Isabelle laughed. "Very Happy. I pick Dare." Isabelle said. "I dare you to ask the bartender if he 'Comes here often'." Magnus said laughing.

Alec crossed his arms shooting Magnus an angry look. "I'm never telling you anything else ever again." He mumbled as Magnus kissed his cheek. "Please no PDA here it's gross."

Raj muttered. Alec had enough of Raj, and Magnus could sense it. Alec faced Magnus and grabbed him up and placed him on his lap facing him.

"Whoa Ale-" Magnus started but he was cut off my Alec's lips devouring him slowly. Alec cupped his hands around Magnus's face as he pushed his tongue inside the warlock.

Magnus closed his eyes and savored the long, passionate kiss as he wrapped his hands around Alec's shoulder. Isabelle and Clary laughed as Jace rolled his eyes playfully.

Raj gagged. Alec finally stopped the kiss to catch his breath, smirking at Raj. Magnus was still startled and a little disoriented from the sudden kiss as he got off of Alec's lap.

Alec smiled lovingly at Magnus. "You never cease to amaze me Alexander." Magnus said as Alec put an arm around him and pulled him closer. Raj rolled his eyes.