Episode 1

Jimin’s POV

“You have disappointed me Jimin.”

I can’t help but frown and release another sigh after hearing my superior and boss, Kim Jongin also known as Kai. I am currently inside his office hearing his ‘You have disappointed me.’ for the nth time.

It’s not like I wanted my mission to be jeopardized, especially since it is an undercover assignment. Who thought that fucker is an assshole?

I was on an undercover mission acting as a secretary to an alleged one of the biggest illegal drug dealer in the city. I had been on assignment for almost two months. This guy is not only suspected to be involved in illegal drug dealing but also for human and arms smuggling.

It was a piece of cake, really. Throughout the mission, I’ve collected enough evidence to convict our guy. It only dragged for this long cause the fucker is really cautious and gaining his trust is really a long ass hard job.

And in order to do it, I didn’t mind him whenever he took chances to touch my arm, putting his hands on my shoulders, giving me gifts, inviting me out to eat at fancy restaurants and fetching and sending me off.

But the moment he grabbed my ass and whispered ‘Let me have this.’, that’s the moment I snapped. And the end result, the fucker is currently at the hospital and I’m about to be suspended by my boss.

But before he does that, I need to listen to him with his endless line of ‘You have disappointed me.’

“I’ve already explained it to you that I just acted based on my instinct. And one more thing, I told you that I’m not really fond of this kind of assignment. I prefer to work on field.”

“Why? Was the assignment I have given you not a field work?” Kai

“Okay okay. It was my fault.”

“Is that sarcasm that I hear?” Kai

“Sir no Sir.”

I really don’t understand why he always gives me this kind of cover whenever he wants to send me into an assignment that requires cover story. It has always been either secretary, teacher, manager or even cleaning aide but the word ‘sexual harassment’ never seems to get away from it too. I don’t even understand why those fuckers act that way towards me.

As far as I’m concerned I am not even pretty or sexy and considering that I’m a guy.

Yes I was trained to face all kinds of situation and harassment is one of those. But I sometimes just can’t control myself when I feel that those shits are going overboard. And even if I don’t want to, sometimes my body just works faster than my brain and sent those shits flying and lying unconscious on the ground.

Not because I’m a guy and that I can act professional because of my work, doesn’t mean that I don’t get offended. It just so happens that I can defend myself that it leads me jeopardizing my mission. I’m a short tempered person and yes, it has always been my problem.

“You almost killed him, you know how important he is for this mission.” Kai

“I said I’m sorry.”

He released a deep sigh as a sign of defeat.

"Good thing we've got enough evidence of his crimes and that we could just hand him over to the bureaus." Kai

I am currently a field agent of BRAVE Security Agency which is owned by Kim Johyun, Kai’s father. It is a private organization that gives protection as its service.

But there is more than that for BRAVE Agents. The real work of BRAVE is an underground agency capable of handling deep undercover missions, rescue and even retrieval operations. They are not just security operatives; they are trained to handle different missions and connected with different government agencies.