"I will go." Akari turned the knob.

"Have fun." Her dad waved, as she exited the house and made her way to the metro station.

She felt a tingly feeling pass from her feet to her shoulders and all the way to her fingertips. Her steps were faster than usual, but she didn't miss taking in the beautiful scenery of the river beside her home and the smell of the water.

What should I expect?

__________

"I can't believe you came earlier than me." Oikawa chuckled as Akari walked beside him with folded arms.

"Shut up." Akari mumbled.

"Come on, lets go." Oikawa grabbed her shoulders from behind. "We are on a date. D. A. T. E. Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest extent."

Akari sighed.

"Fine." She said. "But I have one request."

Oikawa nodded his head, prompting for her to continue.

"I want you to be honest." She stopped, turning around to look him in the eyes. "I know you have a twisted personality."

"And who told you that?" Oikawa gasped dramatically.

"Hajime-kun and I sit at the same desk." The girl said, clasping her hands together behind her back. "You'd be surprised how much I know about you now."

Hajime, why? Oikawa released an exasperated sigh, before turning his head down to look at the girl.

"Fine." Oikawa gave a small smile. "I need to have a talk with him later though..."

"And also-"

"No, I'm not going to stop calling you Akari-chan, Akari-chan."

"It's like you read my mind." She frowned.

"Don't stand there like a statue, I have an idea of where we can go." Oikawa dug his hands into his pockets, beginning to walk once again.

"Fair enough."

Akari increased her pace until she finally walked beside him.

"Oh and by the way." He said, side glancing in her direction. "You look good."

A blush crept up her face, as she turned her head to the side without an answer.

"Cool." She finally uttered, as Oikawa chuckled with a sly look on his face.

He slid one of his hands out of his pockets, clasping it in hers.

She didn't resist.

Ah, this is warm, he thought, as he breathed in the chilly wind.

__________

"Is that really how it happened?" Akari chuckled as Oikawa raised his hands in defense.

"What was I suppose to do?" He said, nonchalantly but humorously. "Since then, Iwa-chan and I have been buddies."

"I see." Akari said, a small smile lingering on her lips. "So you and Hajime-kun are close?"