Time Skip

After brushing my hair and teeth I walked out the bathroom only to see-

"You finally got out the bathroom."

-BEN. How does he keep on interrupting my thoughts today?

"Why are you here BEN?"

"Ouch, not even a hi? Hello? What's up with that?" BEN asked, feigning dissapointment. I rolled my eyes at the gesture.

"I came because I was bored, and Jeff left and wont be coming back for a while. So I came here." He said while getting up off my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Going through your room. Is there anything I can't go through?" He asked while looking through my bedside table. I thought for a second and then gave his answer.

"Anything except the drawers under my wardrobe." I responded. He gave a hum to show his agreement. I started making my bed. I could hear the rattle of things being moved and picked up, and I couldn't help but feel anxious. It wasn't like I had anything bad that I was hiding, or was hiding anything at all, but it just didn't feel right.

"Hey who's this?" BEN spoke up after a long period of silence. I finished making the bed and walk toward him to see what he was talking about. I looked at what he was holding. A couple of polaroids with another guy, a guy I knew all too well.

"An old friend of mine. His name is Spencer."

A/n:Props to you if you remember who he is. (if not then comment and I'll explain.)

"You both seem really close. This one you guys are like eight and in this one you guys are fifteen.? Did you grow up together?"

"I guess you can say that."

"This one your kissing him, did you date him too?"

"Yeah, but only for two months."

"Do you still know him?"

"Nah, I dropped him in junior year and he committed suicide a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh." He said before putting the pictures away and looking through another drawer.I sat back down on my bed.

"Holy crap you have so many art supplies!" He said in awe.

"Yeah, I like to draw and paint in my free time. I was thinking of majoring in it for college." I said, remembering my old plans for college. I thought of becoming a painter. My art teacher told me that I had a high chance of being successful so I did. I wasnt sure if it was going to work out, but I didnt care because I wasnt planning on living that long.

"I can tell, you draw and paint on everything." He pointed at various things that were victims of being painted on. The border of my mirror had clouds drawn on and wasnt quite finished being painted on. My shelf was decorated on the inside with vines of flowers. And the legs of the love seat were painted with stripes.

"I think you have an addiction."

"Do not!"

~

I made my way into the town and looked around. everything stayed the way it was. The town was really clean. Most of the  people were happy citizens. I think this was the best town in (your city name) I found the flower shop just down the street and entered it. The little bell chimed and the scent of flowers hit my nose. Behind the desk was an elderly lady, who was much shorter then me. she had to be at least 4'11

"Hello dear, is there anything I can get for you today?" She spoke out. Her voice was slow and steady.

"Oh uh, actually I do. Do you happen to have any white roses?" I asked, remembering how mom always put them down in vases any time guests were over.