Part 27

*Felix's POV*

"That was an amazing movie! Thanks for taking me out, I had a lot of fun!" I smile widely at Yugyeom as we stop outside of my dorm.

"Of course, I had a lot of fun too," Yugyeom smiles.

We stare at each other for a while, then I watch as Yugyeom leans closer to me. And I lean closer to him. Right before our lips touch, I back away.

"Sorry, I don't what I was doing," I say and chuckle awkwardly.

"No, no, it's my fault, I'm the one who started it," Yugeyom smiles sadly.

"Oh.. Well do you want to come inside and hang out for a little?" I ask.

"I'd love to, but I'm actually not feeling well, I'm gonna go home," Yugyeom smiles sadly.

"Well get better soon," I say and smile. Yugyeom just nods and walks away.

I can't help but feel sad. I sigh and go to my dorm. I unlock the door and take off my shoes. I look at the few small boxes that Changbin has packed, he's moving out tomorrow.

I sigh once again and lay down on my bed. In just weeks of coming to Korea, I've made many friends, got a job, had my first kiss, fell in love (well I wouldn't say I'm in love with Changbin, but I like him a lot), and I got my heart broken.

I stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes when my phone goes off.

I look and see that my mom is calling me. I immediately smile, I haven't talked to my mom or dad in forever. I quickly accept her call.

"Hey Felix!" My mom squeals.

"Hii mom," I say excitedly.

"How are you doing? It's been forever since we've talked," my mom says.

"I know right, and I've been... okay," I shrug even though she can't see me.

"Just okay? Did something happen?" My mom asks worriedly.

"A lot has happened," I chuckle a little and tell my mom everything that has happened the last few weeks.

"And now he's moving out of the dorm," I sigh, looking at his boxes of stuff.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Felix," my mom says sadly.

"It's fine. I'll get over him soon," I say sadly.

"I'm sure you will, everybody has a first love, but you don't always end up with them. You'll find someone else," my mom says and I smile a little.

"Exactly," I say.

"That's my boy," I can tell my mom is smiling. "Anyway, I have good news. Your father and I have made plans for you come to here for two weeks for the holidays."

"Really?!" I ask excitedly, I completely forgot that our break is soon. I finally get to see my parents!

"Yeah! We already bought your plane ticket and we have so much planned. It's gonna be so fun!"

"Oh I can't wait! I miss you guys so much," I say.

"We miss you very much too!" My mom says. "Well I have to go to work now. I'll send you a message about your plane ticket and stuff."

"Okay, have fun at work," I say, sad that our call is coming to an end so soon.

"I love you sweetie," my mom says.

"Love you too mom," I say and my mom hangs up. 

I look at the time and see that it's already 8 at night and decide to get ready for bed.

I can't wait to go back to Australia.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I said that I would try to update more, and I tried, but I didn't know what to write. I finally wrote a chapter though. And I'll really try to update more frequently. (: