Chapter 5: Doing research

Xisuma paced to and fro, deep in thought. He was sure he hadn't seen or heard of anything like it, but there was that tiny inkling of a familiar dread. He wanted to know why it felt ever so familiar, but nothing came to mind.

Looking in the library, X furrowed his eyebrows. There just wasn't anything on the topic. In fact, there wasn't anything that even mentioned it. But the library had everything he'd ever need to know, he'd made sure of that like a million times. How could've he missed this?

Rounding a corner, he found himself in the 'Daydreams' area. He checked all of the books, once, twice, three times. There was absolutely nothing that came close to what he was looking for.

Sighing loudly, X sat on a chair in the small corner, holding his head in his hands. He looked up to see a blank shelf, with near to no books on it.

Strange.

When he'd made this library, he swore he'd filled up every single shelf, the reason there were spare bookshelves near the back to hold any extra books.

For some reason, the sight of the shelf filled him with sorrow and regret, though he didn't quite understand why. X quickly looked away.

'Oh well,' he thought, standing up. 'No time to wonder, right now I need to research.'

-————-
Hi there.
Another chapter finished.
I'm really pleased about this chapter, I hope you guys like it too!
I have a bit of a writers block at the moment, though when this chapter is finished, I hope it'll have already passed. Ehhh.
Thanks for reading!

Word count: 274