Chapter 1

Hugo and Sofia have been together for a month since the grand opening of the restaurant. But they haven't gone on their first date since they've been together. And their family and friends were just wondering when they're going on their first date.

It was the weekend,  Sofia and Hugo were snuggling and having a sleepover in Albuquerque and we're talking and having fun with each other until Hugo asked, "Sofia what if we went on our first date tomorrow and you wouldn't mind if l had a pet name for you, y'know since we are in our relationship." Sofia replied, "Yes l would love to go to our first date with you and you can call me any pet name you like."
Hugo smirked and whispered into Sofia's ear, "Sof would you like your pet name to be: Sofie, Fify, or any other pet name l could think of right now."
Sofia giggled and then kissed Hugo on the cheek saying, "Whatever you want, baby."
Hugo was about to say something when he realised what Sofia just said and blushed asking, "What did you just call me?"
Sofia kissed him on the lips with a smirk on her face saying, "I called you baby." "You're my boyfriend and best friend aren't you?" Hugo just hugged and kissed her cheek and went to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, Hugo had looked for the perfect place for his date and he knew the most perfect, beautiful place that he was going take to Sofia there for their date. Hugo woke up early and saw Sofia on his chest holding his hand with huge smile on her face as she slept. This made Hugo blush and kiss her on her head lightly. Which made Sofia wake up a bit.

Sofia yawned with her eyes still half sleep and half awake, "Good morning Hugo."
Hugo smiled and kissed her cheek, "Good morning Sof."
Sofia stretched and went off Hugo's chest and smiled at him. Hugo smirked, "Oh Sof please stay on my chest you look so cute when you're on my chest asleep." Sofia laughed sleepily and stretched again which to Hugo was downright adorable, which made him go on top of Sofia and kissed her on the lips. That made Sofia wake up a bit and asked him, "Did you do that to wake me up." Hugo smirked who was still on top her, "Maybe." "I can't help it you look downright adorable when you stretch and yawn." "And even more beautiful when you do that."
Sofia said quietly and blushed, "Shut up."

In a few hours Hugo and Sofia got ready for breakfast and Sofia went to back to Enchancia so she could get ready for their date tonight. Hugo said it's a surprise which made Sofia in suspense and suspicious but didn't ask him anything because she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Before she left Albuquerque, she hugged Axel,who is basically her second older brother now since she and Hugo have been dating for a month, which made her make her have more time with his family, Axel even said to her, "Bye little sis." "And future sister in law."
Which made Sofia giggle and said as she hugged him and punched him playfully in the arm, "Bye Big Bro."
And then she turned to King Garrick and Queen Samira who treated her like their daughter that they never had. King Garrick chuckled and said, "Goodbye sweetie." Queen Samira teased, "Oh goodbye Sofia my future daughter in law." Hugo and Sofia laughed at his mum's comment. Sofia said and waved, "Goodbye Your Majesties." "See you soon." Before she got into the she kissed Hugo on the cheek. Sofia whispered, "See you tonight." And went into the coach.

Back to the present moment, Hugo invited his family to Enchancia to see him get Sofia for their date. Hugo was wearing a black tuxedo waiting for Sofia. Their family was pleased that they were finally going on their first date, the ones were especially pleased were their parents and their brothers James and Axel who  couldn't wait to hear about the date afterwards. Amber was also pleased and happy for Sofia that she helped Sofia with her gown and tiara.

Hugo was a bit nervous because he was going to Sofia but wasn't too nervous but at the same time he was actually quite happy. Amber was at the top of the staircase and shouted, "She's ready!"

Hugo's jaw dropped when he saw his princess on the top of the staircase with a gorgeous lavender gown with pink roses and she wore a pink and purple tiara and wore her beautiful, long auburn hair down and which made her even more beautiful to Hugo. As he saw her walk down the stairs.
Sofia said, "Hi Hugo, uh Hugo?" "Hugo." As she snapped her fingers around his face still saying his name until she pinched him in the arm which made him jump a little.
Hugo stuttered, "W-What sorry." "It's just you look like the most gorgeous princess l've ever seen."
Sofia blushed and said, "Thanks you look quite sharp."  "Anyway we should get going on our date."
Hugo nodded and took Sofia's hand and went into the coach.

Sofia asked Hugo, "So where are you taking me?"
Hugo said, "Oh Sof calm down you'll find out soon."
When they were near a field Hugo said to the coachman, "Land here please."
Hugo covered Sofia's eyes who was becoming really in suspense and suspicious. Hugo soon took his hands off her eyes and said, "Okay Sof you can open your eyes now."
Sofia opened her eyes and saw a picnic in a field of flowers and there was fireflies. Sofia gasped when she saw this especially at the fireflies. Sofia breathed, "Hugo it's beautiful."
Hugo said, "Thanks and as for the fireflies l heard you've been wanting to see fireflies ever since you were little." They sat down and they were talking a lot and making jokes and had the picnic and after they finished, they cleaned everything from picnic and put it back into the basket.

Sofia was Hugo's lap gazing into the starry night. Until Hugo laid down on the picnic blanket Sofia rested her head on his chest and they were just stargazing while they were stargazing Sofia said to Hugo, "This is the best first date ever."
Hugo smirked and said, "This isn't even the best part." Hugo sat up and before Sofia went over with Hugo. She caught two fireflies and made a wish which made Hugo take her hands and also make a wish with her. Sofia soon let the fireflies go and took Hugo's hand. They weren't far from their picnic or the coach.

Sofia soon saw a small band together with instruments and asked Hugo, "Are we going to waltz?" "Or in other words just dance."
Hugo nodded and asked the band to play slow dance and bowed and asked Sofia, "May l have this dance,Princess?" Sofia curtsied and said, "It would be a honour." And she accepted his hand and started to dance while the fireflies came to dance with them. While they were dancing Sofia put her head on Hugo's right shoulder. Hugo noticed this and whispered, "Sof you okay?" Sofia whispered, "Yeah fine l just want to put my head on your shoulder." She closed her eyes and kept on dancing. As they were dancing, Sofia was still dancing but after she closed her eyes a few minutes later she ended up falling asleep on Hugo's shoulder.

In her sleep she mumbled not realising Hugo heard her, "Best date ever." Hugo smiled and kissed Sofia on her forehead and whispered, "l love you." Sofia kinda heard what he said and was sleep talking a bit and mumbled, "I love you too."

Hugo realised she was asleep because she still hadn't opened her eyes yet and stopped the band playing and carried her to the coach and cleaned the picnic blanket and put it back in the basket and went back into the coach where Hugo got blankets put on him and Sofia. And he put his blanket around Sofia to make her warmer since it was quite cold in the night especially during January. He cuddled next to Sofia who ended up on his shoulder again and said to the coachman, "To Enchancia please." The coachman nodded and started flying to the sky. Hugo wrapped his arms around Sofia has she was asleep and he closed his eyes to sleep a bit before going to Enchancia.

Hugo was woken up by the coachman who whispered in his ear softly, "We're in Enchancia sire." Hugo nodded and got Sofia out of the coach and put her to bed and he slept with her that night. Their families came into Sofia's room to ask about their date and found them already asleep. Garrick decided for his family to stay over one night Roland agreed and got extra clothes ready for them in the morning. The mums and dads kissed the couple good night.