Chapter 5 : Letter

"You who dared to spoil my beauty sleep, I curse you 🙂.

Boom!

You are, now you have to find a way to save this world.

How? 'Or' What ? And save the world from what?
You will be in due time, young padawan ...

It was a letter from Mallea (the coolest person you know) "

Hope: Wow.

Josie: I know, I was just as shocked too, you see Azote I'm not the only one who thinks she has a great handwriting.

Hope gives Josie a weird look, as Nitrogen rolls her eyes for the hundredth time today.

Nitrogen: So I was thinking, what we have to do is get rid of the master who forced Mallea to live in this cabin.

Hope: And where is this "master"?

Josie: In despacito-land.

Kai: Wait like the song despacito?

Josie: Yeah, Mallea says it's their national anthem.

Kai: I hate this place.

Hope: Me too ...

Josie's stomach growls, she apologizes.

Josie: sorry I like suchis

She said while looking at Ariel, who smiled without quite understanding what was going on.

Hope sighed in exasperation and looked up at the sky noticing that it was starting to darken.

Hope: We will leave tomorrow morning in search of the "master", it would be dangerous to walk at night in a place we do not know.

Kai: Uh ... why do you decide?

Hope: Do you have a better idea?

Kai: Yeah.

Everyone listens to Kai, surprised.

Kai: Maybe not actually ...

Hope smirks.

Hope: Okay, so we'll just do like I said.

Kai frowns in annoyance at the tribrid's behavior, and begins to sulk.

note: Hey, I'll try to write more about this story (which I had completely forgotten about). And sorry for the short chapter.