When we finished i was tired but not too tired... running was always something easy for me. My stamina in running is crazy, if i had good reflexes i probably would have been a libero. We got back and ate breakfast, i drunk a bunch of water and some of ushijimas bacon. It was now time for spikers/aces to pair line up across from a middle blocker, and just my luck i got paired with Kuro. I knew this was gonna be a challenge but i was ready for it, he had very quick reflexes and he could aim where the ball was just from looking at someone's eyes. Silly spikers wouldn't have caught that but i did, the whistle blew and i snake eyed him. He said "damn it y/n your a slick one, but remember who i am", i rolled my eyes and gave him my classic death stare. His eyes widened and he said "ok y/n chill please", i burst out laughing and the whistle blew again. He was right it hit down on my side, he let out a hyena laugh and i couldn't help but laugh. We did about 20 more of those drills before a water break, during the water break the coaches announced partners for our next activity. When my name came up coach ukai read me and... OH NO...

He read... y/n and kageyama... everyone was shocked, i couldn't do anything but chug my water. Ushijima was looking at me with a worried face, i looked at him indicating i was fine, but anyone could see the fire in my eyes. I was pissed whoever set up this list needs their ass beat, fate was really pissing me off now but all i had to do was focus on the game and get the hell out of here. Our next activity was formations, the first partner had to get in the stance the coaches tell them and the other had to guide them on the right way on how to do it. I rolled my eyes and they said the first stance it was the squat before the jump, the coaches yelled go and kageyama was directing me but he was behind me. He better not be looking at my ass i thought, coach ukai called us to the net as we had to show them the right stance. He wanted us to use the ball to demonstrate, kageyama had the ball and i nodded at him. I showed everyone how to properly squat and jump, i did that a couple time so that they could get the visual feel of it. Then i showed them how to hit it over the net without touching the net, then it was kageyamas turn to explain how he does his sets. He explained and we put it together, the coach said go and the set can right at my weak spot. DAMN IT.

I could tell it was going to be off so i switched arms and used my power spot on my other hand, the ball went down with such force it made a loud sound. The coaches had their mouths wide open and so did the rest of them, even kageyama was shocked. Coach ukai said "y/n how the hell did you pull that off", i laughed and said "spilt second decision i guess, my coach taught me to always know your power spot". He laughed and said "well that's one hell of a spiker you got there coach", after that me and kageyama kept practicing that exact move. He loved having the ball in his hands, he was a bit of a ball hog though i couldn't blame him though having the ball was everything. I showed him how to set the perfect set all the time to anyone just by how they spike, i didn't know much about setting but from what Niko and Oikawa taught me it was easy. Surprisingly i was actually having fun i wouldn't admit but i was, when playing volleyball he was serious but how easy his sets  flowed to me i was having a good time.

I told him i wanted to try a spike right to the line so that it would count in, he said it was risky and we tried it. We failed several times but i told him to focus on where my jump was and he nodded, he set it right to my weak spot again but i just switched arms and hit it right inside of the line. He said "y/n how the hell did you switch AND get it in, who the hell taught you that", i laughed and said "when i'm stressed i go to the gym and practice new things". He nodded and we gave each other a high five, it was honestly so weird that i was enjoying this. I mean for god sakes he was my ex... finally the coaches decided to call it a day. The coaches said that there was a pool in the back and that tonight, thursday and saturday the pool would be open. All of us cheered in excitement, we all went to our rooms to change. I decided to put my hair up in a curly ponytail and my swimsuit was a black bikini with a white outline. It was a little revealing but who the hell cares, i was self conscious but i had a toned body so i wasn't too worried. I put on a white satin cover up and headed to the pool, the pool was huge and the pool led lights were on and everyone was dancing to the music.

I went out by Bokuto and Akaashi and bokuto was like "y/n why are you dressed so fancy it's a pool party". I laughed and said "it was just a fancy cover up it wasn't meant to be fancy it just matched", i looked over saw Tendou waving at me. I excused myself and went to Tendou who all of a sudden picked me up and threw me into the pool. I screamed and he ran away, i went under the water and grabbed my cover up and got out of the pool. I ran after Tendou and finally caught up to him, i punched him in the shoulder he screamed ow and i laughed. Just then Kuro picked me up and threw me to Bokuto who proceeded to throw me into the pool AGAIN. I screamed and everyone was laughing because i was getting tossed around like a basketball, i got out of the pool again fixing the ties on my bikini when i saw some many eyes on me, i kinda forgot how revealing this swimsuit was. I looked over and saw ushijimas seductive eyes on me, he walked over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his body and kissed him were we just kinda making out, when i had an idea. i wrapped my arms around his neck and flipped myself on his back, that's when i grabbed his neck and flipped me and him in the pool. Tendou and Niko were laughing at us and he started splashing me.

After a couple of hours i was talking to kenma when kageyama pulled me to the side, i asked what's up he said "can me, you and hinata practice early". I was a bit hesitant but if somebody needed help i couldn't refused, i agreed and said i would see him tomorrow. I went up to ushijima who had this cold look on his face... i kissed him and he asked "what were you and him talking about"? I said "he just asked me to help him and hinata with their quick attack because he doesn't flow with hinata like he does me". Ushijima rolled his eyes and walked away, i followed him and told him to wait he turned around and said "y/n leave me alone i need some space for fucks sake". I said ok and let him go talk to tendou... i went and played in the pool with mikasa until it was time for bed. We all took our showers and after i got ready i went to the boys room, i knocked and ushijima came out. I asked him "what's up bub why are you upset with me, and tell me the truth i don't want any secrets between us". To be honest i'm not sure if i was ready to hear the truth, was the truth gonna make or break us.

~to be continued~