Who's the Fastest Now,Huh? (Sonic x Fast!Reader)

Master Hand decided for the Super Smash characters ,to take a short break,after 3 months of brawling.You and the others went in a train,going to Snowy Mountain (A/N: I have no other ideas what to call a mountain and deal with it...).Once the train stops infront of Snowy Mountain station,one by one each of the characters got down from the train."Aaahhh~" You stretched your arms,a little bit tired from the trip.You were all greeted by a super cold breeze,passing by to all of you.

You opened your luggage and dug a (F/C) big and fluffy hoodie."I-i-it-it's c-c-co-cold!" Pit exclaimed while rubbing his hands together."Well you should have brought a jacket or a hoodie with you,Pit..." You said.Pit shrugged and pouted,which you found it cute."Okay,people.I reserved a mansion,not far from here,for all of us to stay in." Master Hand said while getting off the train.You jumped up and down a little,showing excitement.Little did you know,a blue hedgehog kept starring at you for the whole time."Yay!Let's go snowboarding!!!" You yelled and jumped in the air.

"Okay,whoever reaches at the foot of that mountain." The blue hedgehog said behind you,pointing at the tall mountain not far away."Fine!If I win,you give me your gold ring.Then if you win,I'll make you a plate of chilidogs." You huffed.Sonic shivered a little,hearing that he have to give his gold ring to you if you win,but nodded."Good!Let's go!" You dug a (F/C) snowboard with (2F/C) higlights and went to the highest mountain."Ya need a snowboard,hedgey?" You teased."Hmph,I don't need a snowboard.I'm the fastest thing alive!"

He boasted and crossed his arms."We'll see about that." You muttered,knowing that you are a pro is snowboarding."If I drop the this stone,it means we are-" "Yeah yeah I know..." Sonic said.You counted 1 to 3 and dropped the stone.You slid off the edge of the cliff while Sonic jumped and ran down.While you were snowboarding and him running,an icicle (Correct spelling???) is in the way.You smirked and dodged it.Then both of you saw a ramp (A/N: You know,the smooth-like curve that skateboarders used to like do tricks.),both of you smirked.

Going fast on the ramp,the ran onto it,sending both of you flying into the air.You did a quick backflips and frontflips in the air,while Sonic,instead of doing any trick,he stared at you with awe.You got ready to land on the ground,and looked at Sonic."Ummm,Sonic..." He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you.You pointed your finger downwards.He looked down and saw that you and him were close landing to the ground."Oh shoot!!!" He ended up landing on a pile of snow.You giggled and landed on your snowboard and slid at the foot of the mountain."I win." You smirked.

Sonic pouted and ran at the foot of the mountain.You motioned your hand infront of him,moving your fingers backwards.He shivered a little and slowly gave you his gold ring,shaking."Thank you!" You took the ring and kissed him on the forehead.He blushed red and fell to the ground.You giggled and went back to the station."Wow!You're awesome there,(Y/N)!" Shulk said."Yeah!You are cool back there!" Ness stated.Pikachu jumped on your left shoulder and rubbed his cheek to yours,showing appreciation also."Hehe,thanks,guys." You thanked while hugging Pikachu.Sone on the other hand,still sitting on the ground,flashbacking (Is that a word?! xD) about earlier.Little did you know,that this blue hedgehog had grown liking you.