1 - Him

Semi's POV
I hate being an Alpha. It's all 'find a nice mate' or 'do something good' or something annoying like that. I don't want any of that. All I want is Him.
I first saw that face when I was performing at a concert. What drew me in the most was that he didn't want to be there. He almost looked disgusted at the fact that he was there.
I want to see him smile. To see him excited for something. Even if it isn't one of my concerts.
I think he was a Beta but I'm not sure. I couldn't really spend time with him as I was performing. But all I want is to see his face again.
Suddenly a phone buzzed in my pocket.
Message from Nin-Tendou
Really? At this time? It's the weekend and I really don't want to do anything apart from lay in my bed. It's warm and comfortable, as you would expect from a bed.
I open the message from Tendou
Nin-Tendou
Heyyyy
There's a party happing tonight.
You need to come
Or else.... ❤️
Semi
And why should I?
Nin-Tendou
It's a surprise......
Semi
Really?
Nin-Tendou
Yes
At 9:30
You better be there
Semi
Fine 🙄
Nin-Tendou
Yayyyy!!!!!
Thank you and baiii!!!

As much as I love Tendou he can get on my nerves sometimes. He's one of mu only friends who is an Omega and he likes to use that to his advantage. He knows that I don't like him being alone because of those stupid Alphas who think that they can do whatever they want. I really don't want him to run into one of those before he finds a mate he can trust. But still, at least he can have fun and be carefree.
I then drag myself out of bed to get ready for the day. I get out of bed and get dressed. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Guven that my original plan for the day was ruined by a certain someone I should probably go to the music studio and continue with the song that I'm writing and maybe get some coffee along the way at that new coffee shop that just opened last week.

And hopefully meet him..... hopefully.

A/N -
Word count 383.

Yess! First chapter done! There will also be some more ships in this story but the main one will be SemiShira. These ships will include-
- UshiTendou
- Daisuga (how could I not?)
- KogaGoshi
- BokuAka
And possibly more
Thank you for reading the first chapter! I am really sorry that it's short. I will try and make them longer! I will try alternating the POV's a bit more.
Pleas vote and comment! Have a nice day/night!
- Ezlyn ❤️💕