I walked back to my bed and plopped down. Grabbing my phone and rolling over to my side with my blankets. "Fuck man I thought I was dead" I giggled a little.

"Wait. .... Did I just.... Did I just hear you Giggle!!!" I heard dreams voice sound surprised over the phone.

I gave a slight chuckle at his childish behavior. "Yeah and that will be the last time you ever do" I heard sad awe over the phone and smiled.

"Hey I have to go real quick be right back," he said and I heard the shuffling of something in the background. Guessing that it was him leaving.

I slightly shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes again.

**Dreams POV**

I had left to go to the bathroom and when I got back I heard slight snoring. "Hey you awake" I heard no response.

"Okay good thing because now I can say im number one"

"Shut up bitchboy im always number one" I heard a small mumble on the other side.
I chuckled and took my phone with me to my bed. I was getting kinda tired but didn't wanna hang up yet.

"Good night y/an" I heard a mumble on the other side of the phone.

God, she was adorable. Wait yeah no stfu me. The only thing that's adorable is patches and George. Yup, they're adorable not Ms. number one. Yup?

*your pov*

I woke up feeling slightly better and sat up to stretch. I figured might as well check my phone while im having a burst of healthy.

I open my phone to see my hung up screen open. I look and see I was on the phone with pissbaby for... Wait that's not right.. 7 HoUrS. Geezuz Christ that's a Long time. "Why" I mumbled to myself and then smiled remembering.

He called me because I was sick it was cute. Wait... No... Not cute annoying. Yeah, annoying that's right. Yeah?

I scratched my head and got up. My legs were wobbly and ached. But I walked any way downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge thinking about how my nemesis or now frienemy and I were on call for 7 hours. All because I had a cold.

I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and walked over to my couch and flopped down on it and grabbed the remote. I wrapped myself in a blanket that was hanging on the back. I turned the tv on to the show shameless and watched as I drank OJ.

I guess I passed out because I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "One second" my voice cracked from my itchy throat. The knocking didn't calm down so I threw my blanket off myself with a sudden shock of cold.

I walked up to the door freezing to see an annoyed/ worried Technoblade.

"What the fuck" I covered my face with my shirt. "Techno what are you doing here," I said muffled slightly. "Thank me your okay" he pulled me into a hug and I got so confused.

"Uh did you come here to hug me because your so touch-deprived or are you here for a reason," I said still muffled now because of his chest? I pulled back with my face still covered and motioned for him to come in.