noiz

" //all mate name// what now? We keep loosing at rhyme...." You sigh kicking a rock.

" I'm not sure, I'm sorry. " //allmate name// chirped .

" you keep loosing at rhyme?" A voice sounds behind you. You jump in surprise, you don't turn around, but you nod.

" yes...." You say shakily. You stare forward.

" I'm the leader of ruff rabbit, I give out info for rhyme. What do you need to know? "You hear the male say, you turn around seeing a tall male with blond hair, piercing, and very strange clothing.

" practically everything....." You murmur.

" well then you have to pay for that much info" a smirk forms on the tall males pierced face.

" I don't have much money on me right now...." You frown.

" fine." He leans down lifting your chin and plants a kiss on your lips. Your eyes widen and your body stiffens, your surprised by this action, you try to pull away but he moves a hand to grab your waist , pulling you closer. He pulls away soon after and smirks.

" w-what was that?! I don't even know you!!!!!" Your cheeks were bright red.

" I'm noiz, your name is //name// right? Iv been watching you a bit. So about that info."

//bonus//

Many months after first meeting noiz, you two began dating after knowing each other 3 weeks.

You lay on your bed while noiz sits messing with some computer stuff, suddenly though, weight is put on your bed, noizs lips are felt against your, in a deep kiss. His proped himself above you.

" hope you know....I'm a 'rough' rabbit...." He smirks

That night was fun.