aoba

You sit alone in the park, it had been 17 years since you were here, when you were younger you had two friends, you were closest to one named Aoba. You missed him a lot, but doubted you would see him again. You decide to go to a shop,as you enter one shop you see someone who sparks your attention

" hello, can I help you?" The mans voice sounds gently. It was him, you should tell, his hair was the same long blue you remembered.

" a-aoba." You stare forward at the blue headed man.

" uh, yes? Can I help you with anything?" He looks up and his eyes widen

"//name//?!" He gasps standing up and going to hug you. You hugged back , you felt his hands stroke your //hair length// //hair color// hair. You feel warmth surrounding you and he holds you,you never wanted it to end, but it did.

" //name// its been forever, how have you been?" He says a grin on his face.

" iv been fine, yourself?" You question, a grin forming on your //skin tone//face

"Good" he stares at you a few moments before adding

" I'm getting off work in. A few minuets, just wait, and we can go to my place. Okay?." You nod and stand waiting.

~later~

" so//name//, did you ever have feelings for me?" He awkwardly asks. The question surprised you, of course you had been in love with him at one point but doubted he felt the same.

"yeah, but I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same so I never said anything..." You look to your feet, the two of you sat on his bed. In a matter of seconds, something warm was felt on your lips, Aoba softly kissed you. You melted into the kiss and closed your eyes. He pulled away and you open your eyes, your. Cheeks burning and stomach fluttering.

" iv always loved you,//name//"

" I love you too, Aoba"

//BONUS//

"Hey aoba"you say cuddling with him

" yeah?" He smiles, you close your eyes

" I enjoy this..." You mumble, peacefully sighing.

" you know what I would enjoy? Getting married to you." He grins .