The Electric Express [Part 1 of The New Trains]

Tooot Toot..!

A Yellow and Red train named Freight Nate was arriving at City Station. He was driving through the city station tracks, when..

"Calling All Trains. Please Report to the Busy Board for today's Mega Mission..!" Called a boy named Max.

"It's Mighty Time..!" Nate said and drove to the Busy Board. The other trains heard the call and drove their way over. The arrived at the Busy Board and saw Max, Liza, and Nico with three other kids.

"Today's Mega Mission goes to.... Keaze, wanna do the honors..?" Max asked a girl with silver hair, who was wearing a reversed cap, red and pink clothes, and a aqua jumper.

"The Honor's Mine." Keaze replied. She walked up infront and grabbed the mic.

"Hold on, who are they..?" Asked Mechanic Milo.

"Well, they're our new members. Anyways, Keaze..?" Liza explained.

"Today's Mega Mission goes to... Electric Elly..!" Keaze said. All of the trains; Build-It Brock, Farmer Faye, Mechanic Milo, Peoplemover Penny, and Freight Nate were confused.

"Um, Keaze was it..? But, um, who's Electric Elly..?" Peoplemover Penny asked.

"Don't worry, she'll be here." Keaze said. She placed her hand on her ear and heard a train noise. The noise was a mixture of a normal train noise and an electrical zap.

"She's here..!" Keaze said. The trains looked at the empty tracks and saw an electric trains coming towards them. The trains was silver, yellow, and blue.

"Whoaa....!" All the trains at the Busy Board were amazed.

"Elec-tastic to meet you all." Electric Elly greeted. Keaze, Max, Liza, and Nico smiled.

Maz went to the board and rolled a wheel. "Your mission is to deliver some magician tools, from Store Station, and deliver them to City Station."

"Cool, but where's Store Station..?" Nate asked.

"It's near Port Station." A girl replied. The girl had orange hair, green and orange clothes, with a purple jumper.

"Who're you..?" Build-In Brock asked.

"I'm Cythe." The girl answered.

"Well, enough with the introductions for now. Now you're ready to.." Max started.

"Clean Up." Nico continued.

"Tune Up." Liza continued as well.

"Hook Up." Max finished.

"To the beat of my sound track..!" Nico said and started playing his sound track.

*It's time to clean up...! It's time to wash up..!*

Elly drove to the Train Washer and got herself washed up. She then drove to the Tuning Area.

*It's time to tune up..! It's time to fix up..!*

Liza got under Elly and fixed some screws, engines, and parts. SHe got out and checked her checkboard.

"You are Liza-Certified..!" Liza said and hugged Elly, as they got down the tuning area.

Elly then drove to the Board and stopped there. Nico and Liza climbed up their ladders.

"Now to Hook Up." Max said as he pulled down a lever. "With the all new, Electric Carrier Cart." He added.

A Silver, Yellow and Blue cart came out of the cart container and got connected to Electric Elly's Hinge. 

"I'm coming with..!" Keaze said and jumped onto Electric Elly's Head, where a door opened, dropping Keaze into Elly's  Monitor Pad.

"Now you're ready to..." Max paused.

"Make Tracks..!" Cythe, Nico, Liza, and another boy said. The track blocker dropped down and Elly rolled onto the tracks.

"Totally Electri-Tastic..!" Elly said and drove away to Store Station.

Along the way to Store Station, Keaze received a call from Nico and a boy. The boy had gray hair, wore goggles, had black and white clothes with a gray jumper.

"Keaze, you and Elly are headed to Corkscrew Cliff, be careful not to go too fast." Nico warned them. 

"Don't worry, Nics. We'll be fine, besides, we have some tricks up our sleeves, or engine in Elly's Case." Keaze assured Nico.

Nico smiled and ended the call. He looked at the boy.

"So, Elliot, when will the other two come..?" Nico asked Elliot.

"Eh, dunno, but they will be here." Elliot said.

Meanwhile with Liza and Cythe, Liza was fixing something, when Cythe tripped over something.

"Oh, Cythe, you okay..?" Liza asked.

Cythe didn't answer, she just stayed on the ground, until she heard a trumpet noise. She got up quickly and said "Cath is here..!"

"Cath..?" Liza asked.

"You'll see." Cythe said and rushed over to City Station.

Back with Elly and Keaze, they were busy on their way to Store Station. They arrived at a large wall, covered with colors of brown and pale yellow. A cat appeared and jumped onto a spoon-shaped lever, opening a door. Inside the Store Station, it was full of things you could buy, which were imported by the Port Station.

"Hey, Elly and Keaze. I've got the magician set for the show later." Says a boy wearing an apron.

"Great, thanks Kyle." Keaze said.

Then, Kyle and Keaze loaded the magician set onto Elly's cart.

"Have a safe drive..!" Kyle said, as Elly and Keaze drove out of the Station.

As they were driving on the track back to City Station, something wild happened. It was a horde of turkeys, running towards them.

"Uh oh, pink stampede, up ahead..!" Elly said, with a surprised tone.

"Uh oh, I should call Elliot." Keaze said.

At the Busy Board, Elliot was just checking the track monitors with Nico, until he received a call.

"Elliot, a flock of pink flamingoes are on the loose..!" Keaze said.

"Uh oh, I'll be there in a sec..!" Elliot said and heard an elephant noise. "Tiempo Perfecto..!" HE added.

Nico heard the noise as well and looked at Elliot.

"What's that noise..?" Nico asked.

"Mi amigo esta aqui..!" Elliot said.

Nico was speechless. He didn't undertsand what Elliot said.

"Um, what..?" Nico asked.

"Oops, Spanish.. I said 'My Buddy is Here..!', Nico..!" Elliot explained.

"Ah, got it, but why..?" Nico asked.

"Keaze said that there are loose flamingoes around her and Elly. I need to get the flamingoes back into Zoo Station." Elliot said.

"Oh, okay." Nico said.

Elliot looked at the track and saw Zoofari Zac; His buddy. Zoofari Zac was Green, Brown, and Maroon. (Will draw him next time). He had a safari hat on.

"Ah, mi amigo..!" Zac said as he saw Elliot.

"Mi amigo, Zac, but there's a flock of flamenco rosa around Elly and Keaze. We need to brin 'em back to Zoo Station." Elliot said.

"Uyuyuy... Then, what are we waiting for..? Prisa y Vámonos..!" Zac said.

"I need to tell Max first." Elliot said, dashing over to where Max was.

TO BE CONTINUED