chapter 2 deep cavity

Nathan's pov
"Ok jess i wanna know why are you running form me?" I asked and she just shook her head i was concerned and asked her "Come here jess sit in my office chair and I'll  take a look" I said and she ran out of the basement room and ran in our bedroom upstairs i of course followed her but then i realized she was running from me i didn't know why but i got her in the chair and put on my scrubs and put a bib around her neck and leaned the chair and adjusted the light over her mouth. I then saw she was scared and i got my gloves and mask on but as i did she showed fear of me and sat up "Jessica just lean back and relax your jaw please" I said leaning her back and got my explorer and my mirror and looked at her mouth, i touched each tooth and when i went to the back ones she put her hands up to her mouth and let out an "Ouch" I just shaked my head and said "Jess open up i want to take a closer at those back teeth and your deep cavity" She nods and said "Nathan baby don't touch it" i looked at her face she was in pain and i said "Don't worry jessica i won't hurt you i am just going to take a closer look and see if my best friend george needs to see that "I said and she just shook her head "Not george he's a dental surgeon and nathan your know about how i hate that" soon my dental side kicked in "JESSCIA MAY COLLINS YOUR GOING TO LET ME SEE THOSE TEETH NOW OPEN UP OR I"M USING MY MOUTH PROP" I yelled. and she just cried and i did have to use the mouth prop and i took a closer look i just shook my head and went on my phone i texted george and went out of the room.

N= Nathan
G=George

N:"Hey George got any plans this evening?"
G:"No why well i did have my sister coming in the office at 6"
N:"Buddy my girlfriend jessica has a deep cavity and her wisdom teeth are in"
G:"OK well bring her in and i will have to take a look buddy"
N:"Its not that easy"
G:"Well just tell her your going to a place she likes"
N:"OK then see you soon"
G:"OK Buddy"

I finished texting george he gave me a good idea so i decided to test it "Hey jess wanna go get ice Cream?" I asked and she nods and we got in the car and i took the exit to my practice and not the ice cream place exit it took only a second before she noticed "Babe your not going where i think your going are you" And i just smiled guilty and she knew it she was going to be in the dentist chair with the dental surgeon in a few minutes.
Jessica's pov
I knew it he was taking me to his practice, he pulled in the parking lot and looked at me and turned off the car he got out and dragged me in "Nathan dont drag me i have legs i can use them" i said and he looked at me "fine then come on" he said and i didn't really have a choice because i couldn't drive and so he brought me in and i was greeted by ryan "Hey jessica how are you its been a while since your last appointment" i just nodded and soon enough nathan put me in the chair with a bib around my neck and adjusted the light putting the chair back and soon i was siting in the chair and my boyfriend had his scrubs on and gloves and a mask on and he looked at me and i opened my mouth he then went to get the doctor since nathan was not fit to be looking at my teeth in my condition so i looked at the tools they were kinda scary. Soon enough nathan entered with dr. george and i just showed the fear of the dentist i had before "Hey jessica i am doctor george i am the dental oral surgeon so lets just take a look ok?" I shook my head but he did it anyway, i was laid back in the chair and george got on a mask and gloves and he touched each one of my teeth he shook his head and saw that i had a deep cavity and he told me "Jessica i am afraid you have a deep cavity and it will have to be pulled i am so sorry jessica but we must take care of it i see you caught me on a busy day and i have my sister coming at 6 so ill do it tomorrow but dont eat anything after midnight tonight" He said and i just got up and nathan took me home "Jessica no eating doctors order" Nathan said taking the apple from my hand and i just went to cuddle with him but the dream of the surgery tomorrow went threw my head and i was honestly scared to death but nathan was their to comfort me but how long can i keep this pain in my wisdom teeth from him should i tell him?"

Hey guys do you think she should tell nathan about her pain before he finds out shes in pain and her secret is causing her pain you let me know in the comments should she tell him?