"You've been to Tape?" He asked the assistant, a little surprised. It was hard to imagine him able to do anything else, other than run around after Harry, who was still a nightmare employer, even if he was growing on the lad from Doncaster.

Peeling him off cold, wet pavements was probably an every-week occurrence. It certainly looked that way from the paparazzi pictures.

"Yes, Louis. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life outside of Harry Styles, even if it's short," His assistant replied, a little harsher than Louis had anticipated. He tried to apologise but he wasn't quite sure what to say.

"I didn't mean-"

Harry's assistant interrupted him and shook his head, in an oddly comforting manner.

"Don't worry. It's ok. My name is Jamie, by the way. Harry never formally introduced us," He held his hand out for Louis, who shook it gently. Unlike Harry, whose handshake was firm, but not too firm, Jamie's was a little limp, and created an aura of warmth and kindness. He wondered whether or not Harry had employed him for his organisational skills, or his motherly nature. He suspected the latter.

Harry Styles needed to be looked after.

What are you planning to wear?" He asked, after pulling his hand away from Louis, and wiping it on his sweats. Louis would have been offended, if it was not for his disgustingly clammy hands.

He was a little surprised by the question and looked down at his jeans and tank top that he had been planning to rock in all his five foot eight glory.

Jamies chuckled and shook his head, causing Louis's eyebrow to raise. He hated being laughed at and felt like he was the butt of the joke, even if the laugh was not malicious.

"You will get turned down for that, as well," Jamie answered matter-of-factly. Louis blushed and looked away. His mind wandered and he was looking at all those ratty clothes in his wardrobe that he had owned for five or six years. He could not afford new clothes, and that was an embarrassing confession, especially to an employee of Harry Edward Styles, Gucci brand ambassador, and one of the most iconic men in fashion.

"I don't have anything else,' He admitted, and refused to meet the assistant's eyes. Jamie sighed and took his head, sensing his unease and embarrassment.

"Come with me," He supplied, before dragging Louis through the house and up the stairs. Louis noticed the assistant take a quick glance at that door, before walking up the corridor, to another section of the house that Louis had yet to explore.  It was an extension and did not quite fit in with the rest of the house.

Jamie smiled as he opened the door at the end of the corridor and Louis gasped, taking in his surroundings. All around him were shoes and blazers, and jackets, and jeans, and every other piece of clothing you could think of. Behind translucent glass doors were beautiful, intricate pieces of jewellery. Diamonds, and emeralds shone brightly, reflecting against the dimmed mood-lighting of the room, and creating cascading rainbows falling onto the floor, in kaleidoscopic patterns and designs.

The room was easily ten times the size of Louis's own bedroom, back in Doncaster, and was full to the brim. That was when it hit him. Louis was not in a random walk-in wardrobe.

"Wait, isn't this Harry's closet?" He asked Jamie, who had already started rifling through Harry's clothes, pulling out numerous shirts, holding them up to Louis's skinny frame, before placing them back on their hangers. He seemed very unbothered by the fact that the two of them were in Harry's multi-million pound wardrobe without his permission.

"Wont he mind me taking his stuff?" Louis tried to reason, a little paranoid that an alarm was about to start ringing, alerting the police that there had been a break-in at Harry's mansion. Jamie just laughed and took in Louis's nervous persona.