Chapter One: Meet Cute

Ella walked steadily on the brick roads of the campus. Still disappointed by her boyfriend's arrogance and short-term memory. It's my birthday for God's sake and my boyfriend can even remember. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know my last name, she thought as her favorite pair of boots got soaked. BUZZ BUZZ, went her phone.

"Yes?" asked Ella no even bothering to look who the person on the other line is.

"Hey baby girl, how about you stop by my dorm tonight, huh? I'll show you a good time," 

pursued Judas.

"URGH, you're such a prick!" she said empowering on the prick, "First you forget my birthday now you try to-" she says as she bumps into someone in the courtyard causing her and her phone to fall in one of the most gigantic puddles she has ever seen.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" asked the mysterious man who was walking in the dark rain.

"Umm.. yeah I guess, ha, why did you say 'gosh' just say God like everyone else!" exclaimed Ella.

"No, I would never, that would be a sin."

"Um, who cares about sinning?"

"I do."

"Well seeing that you got me all wet and broke my phone you aren't so opposed to sinning."

"First of all, it was an accident. Second of all, I never sinned. And third of all we never actually introduced ourselves. Hello, I'm Christ, Jesus Christ."

"Oh, my GO- gosh! You're the son of God. I saw the last cover of vogue! Your super famous what are you doing at UW?"

"Uh.."

To be continued...