Let's Talk

congrats to -seaweed-brain- for getting the correct number and for wanting these two povs

Sang POV

I watched as the strange doctor followed Mr. McCoy into the school. He and his friend didn't fit in this cesspool of drugs, sex, and evil that went on in here, and that brings up this question. What were they doing here?

Ever since we entered this school in freshman year, we tried to help but the bad things overshadowed us. No matter what we did, another thing would take the place we tried to eradicate, and another person would be hurt. Our breaking point was when bullies and their freshman followers tried to throw Victor off the balcony. All of us snapped, and we ended up breaking several of their bones. Circumstances after that incident had us coming across that information that led us to gain advantage over the faculty in the school.

"They're suspicious," Kota echoed my thoughts. I turned towards my first friend with a smile. He chuckled. Every time we seem to be on the same wavelength, we'd give each other a knowing smile.

"Stop flirting," Nathan grumbled, and Kota rolled his eyes.

Running a hand through his hair, Gabe looked at North. "He knows something is up. He saw me after fighting Greg and his buddies and giving their drugs to North."

"The doc knows that I didn't get my injury from the bleachers." Silas spoke softly.

North growled. "Rocky needs to learn who runs this school."

I sent him a scathing glare, and he just shrugged. Luke popped his head up as if he remembered something. "Oh, yeah! They didn't have anything in their office. Just papers and folders on us and some of the other students."

Victor typed something on his computer. "Records say that our files were given to them to be our success coaches or whatever."

"They're very observant," Nathan said. "That might be a problem."

North grunted. "It already is. They've seen us in fights, with drugs, in cars with one of the bosses. They know that we rule over this school."

"Do we need to prepare for what we did with Ms. Valer?" Nathan asked.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Ms. Valer dug herself when she decided to fuck both Hendricks and McCoy. She ignored the signs until they almost killed her. It was a miracle that we arrived in time to blackmail them. Not to mention we had to blackmail her to basically fucking disappear and not to speak."

Victor narrowed his eyes. "We talked to them, not blackmailed."

North snorted. "Yes, we talked to them with the benefit that the evidence we had wouldn't be leaked to the police."

I sighed before looking at my family. "First, we did blackmail them, Victor. Just like we do with Nathan's, Kota's, and your father. I don't like that we blackmail them, but it's relevant. We aren't the pure good guys anymore."

"And about your question, Nathan. We do. Find evidence we can find against them. We don't know what they will do or how deep they are before they realize it. I don't think they are bad, but they can jeopardize us."

I looked away from them towards the school building. They were different. There was something about them that interested me. I just hope that their curiosity wouldn't kill them.

Silas POV

The pain reliever was wearing off, and my wound started to throb. I looked at my friends. North and I have known each other since I've remembered, and we've been together with the six others for almost five years. At first, we didn't mesh well together because of our different personalities, but Sang was the first to hold her hand out to us.